City of blinding Randooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I worked 10 hours straight. The only time I was not working was when I went to get the free lunch in the kitchen :love: Mexican food :love: Then I went to the grocery store afterwork. I got home at 7:00 on the dot. It's almost 8 and I've baked cookies and FINALLY my pumpkin bread!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: I still have to clean my kitchen and bathroom tonight :crack:

:faint: it smells so good in here right now :drool:

:rant: :madspit:

I didn't have any cooking spray so I used margarine to grease the pan. I've done that a million times but my pumpkin bread didn't like that idea :mad: :mad: :mad: I flipped it over onto a plate and half of it stayed in the pan :|

arw9797 said:
:shifty: where is everyone?!?!?! :mad:
At 8:45 Eastern time, I was bombing down the highway at 80 miles an hour or more, trying to get back to civilization before everything closed so I could exchange my Ipod.

We're calling it an exchange...if my dad asks, it's an exchange...for a bunch of store credit at Comp USA. Blank dvd's for EVERYONE!!!

:drool:

It's so tiny and heavy!! It wants me to Enjoy. Okay, Ipod, I will enjoy you! And I will try not to steal music, I promise!

Kariann said:
I am home from a day that has me on the go all day....and most of it was not good on the go activities. :|
It was one of those crappy days where two crazy things happen for every good thing that happens. :huh:

Kariann said:

It's an extraordinary thing is is not. :D
It is very extraordinary, actually! I think I will celebrate by donning a white scrunchie! :D

65all.jpg

Oh...who would like to burn down Goodies by the Sea with me? Anyone? They have been closed for "renovations" all week. I'll renovate their asses. :mad:

Schmeg said:
Oh...who would like to burn down Goodies by the Sea with me? Anyone? They have been closed for "renovations" all week. I'll renovate their asses. :mad:

:tsk: I don't need anything from Goodies...

The minute I drop you both off at the airport on Monday ( :sad: :scream: ) I'm back on the low carb lifestyle.

arw9797 said:
:drool: 100 Most Metal Moments is on VH1 all night tonight :love:
They've had metal stuff on all day! I think of you when they show Kiss!

Schmeg said:

They've had metal stuff on all day! I think of you when they show Kiss!

:shifty: I listened to Kiss last month before I moved while I was packing :drool:

I'll always be heavy metal fangirl at heart. This U2 crap is just a phase.

arw9797 said:

:shifty: I listened to Kiss last month before I moved while I was packing :drool:

Good evening :wave:

Did I tell you about my friend/co-worker who met Metallica....

Oh yeah, she won a contest meet n greet...I have pics I can send you if you would like to see them

arw9797 said:

BLASPHEMY!!!

:sexywink:

fah said:

Good evening :wave:

Did I tell you about my friend/co-worker who met Metallica....

Oh yeah, she won a contest meet n greet...I have pics I can send you if you would like to see them

cool! My sister and I waited for 7 hours to meet Kiss at a meet and greet. It was before they got back together with the original members. I was have died right there on the spot if Ace Frehley would have been there. Meeting Gene was cool but during my years of Kiss fandom Ace was always my ultimate guitar hero :love:

I just purchased The Complete U2 because I thought maybe the Hewson children would also like some post-graduate degrees on me. :crack:

Is it serious when it means 1.5 days? I need it for like, 4 am. :shifty:

Oh and Best Buy will never get any of my money again...thank God I found the iPod at Target. *see journal*

:mad:

I would just like to say that I am a technological GENIUS!! It only took me like an hour to figure out how to get songs onto the Ipod AND I am printing from my computer in my room to the printer downstairs.

That's technologically astounding for me.

I need to go do errands but I have been busy with a few other things!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom