City of blinding Randooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

the kitchen staff at Hotel Amanda has never heard of that one before.....
Really?? The kitchen staff doesn't know mimosas?

Champagne and orange juice. :drool: We have them on Christmas morning here!

Schmeg said:

Really?? The kitchen staff doesn't know mimosas?

Champagne and orange juice. :drool: We have them on Christmas morning here!

the hotel doesn't normally have orange juice on hand as it makes our master chef :barf:

*adds orange juice to the list.....

arw9797 said:

the hotel doesn't normally have orange juice on hand as it makes our master chef :barf:

*adds orange juice to the list.....
I see how that would make mimosas a problem.

I should go too...:yawn: I am sleepy.

Soup update - the broth is still sitting in my fridge. I decided to make Mulligatawny soup but I didn't have all the necessary ingredients. :|

Tomorrow I will make soup :D

And tomorrow I will go out and start spending gift cards that I got for my birthday and Christmas. :up:

:drool: Soup!!

I think I will be spending a giftcard tomorrow too...but I would have to do that before work...so i should go to bed. Meant to do that an hour ago. Whoops!

I've officially sent the second pm about the lack of viewing all entries in my journal...about 10 days before my premium membership extension runs out...let's see what happens. Hopefully the second message won't be blatantly ignored.

I'm starting to get a little upset about the whole thing.

arw9797 said:
:mad: my day was so creepy. My supervisor was out so it was just one icky thing after another. :(
My day was creepy too!!!! Damn full moon. :grumpy:

Am I starving or nauseous? I can't decide. And my back hurts.

Yes, I would like some cheese with my whine! :wink:

Oh my calendar arrived today! :hyper: That was freaking quick, I don't think it was even a week ago I ordered it!

Okay, my stomach is growling, I must be starving...I'll now stop talking to myself and find some food. :D

I haven't gotten to that point yet. Someone at work brought in a whole big bag of candy and I yelled at them.

Wow, the calendar comes with its own sleeve and stuff! And I like the metal-esque holder thingy at the top; my 2004 calendar kept curling up for some reason, maybe that will prevent curling!

I can't a comfortable temperature in this place. I turned the heat down before I left this morning and when I got home from work I thought it was still too hot in here so I opened up the patio door. After about 15 minutes I had to close it because I was freezing and now I'm frozen :crack:

Speaking of freezing....it's like spring here now :crazy: last week it was below zero and this afternoon I felt like I didn't even need my jacket :huh: 43 by Thursday :drool: :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom