City of blinding Randooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was asking about 'Jet Dry'....I'm not really sure how it works but it keeps your glasses and cutlery from getting those spots when they dry in the dishwasher. :huh:

Did I mention I'm making turkey soup :drool: Ok, I'm making the stock...it will be ready to come off the stove in about 45 minutes. Then I get to drain it and let it sit overnight in the fridge so that all the fat rise to the top and harden. Then I can make my soup will low fat broth :drool:

Pretend you care :)

Watching the news about the earthquake and tsunami............The quake registered in NY Central Park........Whoa..............

fah said:

Did I mention I'm making turkey soup :drool: Ok, I'm making the stock...it will be ready to come off the stove in about 45 minutes. Then I get to drain it and let it sit overnight in the fridge so that all the fat rise to the top and harden. Then I can make my soup will low fat broth :drool:
Pretend you care :)

Soup:drool:......I care! Tremendously!:D

Schmeg said:
Did they attack you for french fries? Sure sign of authentic New England seagulls.

I have had one attack just for the heck of it. A friend and I were walking and it just swooped again and again at us....We ran our little tushies off getting to the nearby grocery store.

I hate seagulls!:mad:

shari schultz said:

I have had one attack just for the heck of it. A friend and I were walking and it just swooped again and again at us....We ran our little tushies off getting to the nearby grocery store.

I hate seagulls!:mad:
He knew you were going to the grocery store and was trying to ask you to pick up some french fries for him. :wink:

Hello hello and good bye good bye...I'm getting a coffee with a friend...I'm not sure if she knows we're able to get something a slittle stronger than coffee!

I had a headache when I got home from work (my whole DAY was a headache actually) and now I'm hungry.

/journal entry

:wave:

I want to bake! :mad: I need to steal some stuff from my parents tomorrow. This is the first holiday season that I really didn't make a lot of stuff. :sad: I'm making tons of crap for the weekend so you two ( :sexywink: U2) better be hungry! :mad:

I think Food Network is an evil thing for me.

This week is going to seem more like Christmas week than last week ... tonight CF and I did our dinner/gift exchange, tomorrow night Tina, Amy and are doing dinner/gift exchange and then at the end of the week I will be in MN to celebrate the new year!

I'm so stressed about having everything how I want it for the weekend that I banned myself from doing anything tonight and just try to rest. Ever since I moved I'm constantly on the go when I'm at home. :mad:

However I did hang up some New Year's decorations tonight :sexywink:

we've had 2 inches of snow compared to the 19 inches of snow we normally have this month :heart: Hopefully the weather gods will keep up the good work! ;) I hate snow!

:shifty: do we want champagne for New Year's? Your hotel kitchen staff will be going to the liquor store soon and would like to know if they should put it on their list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom