City of blinding Randooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:So what did Santa bring everyone?
*see journal*

I started it here but it got a little long.

*guilt*

I never saw Ocean's 11. I think it had George Clooney in it...and Julia Roberts?

Schmeg said:
I have eaten ALL DAY LONG, talk about :barf:!!!

Also I am so tired I could cry but I just realized I still have wrapping to do so I might just cry. :sad: I'm thinking I can put it off til morning if I go to bed now. :shifty:
That decribes me last night. I was up for 21 hours.........I don't function all that well when that happens. Getting up early this morning for church was the right thing to do but.......a nice comfy bed was very tempting to stay in.

shari schultz said:

I liked Ocean's 11......was wondering about 12.

it was ok. Definitely a few scenes where I wondered if the movie was ever going to end. There are others out there that I want to see so if you have others see those first!

:barf: Between last night and today I think I ate enough food for a month :crack: I had so much crap today so I barely ate dinner. Now I'm hungry but I don't want to eat anything because I feel like I could :barf: if I do. :| :mad:

shari schultz said:
Merry Christmas Randoomers!!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas to you, too! :wink:

I've had so much food over the last few days that I'm no longer interested in eating at all...it hit me sometime between dinner and desert today that I'm sick of eating. :eeklaugh:

:yawn:

This is the 3rd time I have sat down today. The first was when I was opening presents this morning and the second was during dinner. My legs are very unhappy right now and like many of you food is the last thing on my mind but it has gone straight to my hips.

:mad: my dad just put a bunch of pictures up for me but didn't bring a level or tape measurer :der: My bulletin board is crooked :mad:

But :hyper: I have pictures on my wall!!!!!!!! :dance: I took pictures of course...I'll post in my journal later today :D

I am a little concerned with my beautiful Red Rocks Edge poster. It's just in a crappy frame I got at Michaels and it's not professionally done because of the size. It's sort of in the sun. :eek: I spent 2 years of my life searching for that damn poster. It's my favorite item I own and I'll cry if anything happens to it. I'm not sure I like the fact that it's going to be in the light....even with the blinds closed. :sad:

:hmm: I should go to Target and the grocery store. I have to get my brother a birthday gift. I'm buying him soup bowls and soup! :D

:shrug: that's what he wanted.....

Let's see, how many layers does it take for me to wear to get warm. This is so unusual for me. I never complain about being cold.:huh:

:crazy: It's going to take me all week to blow up these air mattresses with this foot thing I have.....I should just buy an electric one :crack: I don't know how I did it the last time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom