City of blinding Randooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:eek: I think I broke my dad's tape player in his car :sad: We switched last night so he could take mine to work with him and get a few things fixed. All I did was put the tape in and it made a loud noise and I can't get the tape out and the radio won't play. He emailed me and told me that I better not touch it again and he'll try to fix it later. :sad:

:ohmy: :( I went to return my dad's car tonight. It's grocery night so he said I had to take my mom...why she can't take herself is a total mystery....but he made me take her while he looked at the car.

:mad: the tape is stuck. :sad: He was not very happy with me but I guess the trade off is his shop didn't fix my service light problem because it came on the minute I drove it. I dont' know how he made it home without noticing that it was on :der: So I'm not too thrilled with him right now either.

Oh well at least I got extra groceries on top of the few my mom buys for me each week. She kept trying to get me to put stuff in the cart but I didn't want her to buy me too much.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I had spaghetti for dinner. Again. :|

Ok...my mission should you choose to accept it is to come up with some suitable yummy vegetarian dinners for you - yes you !!!

Tell me some of the things you like...go on tell me

Waiting patiently

:D

Edited to say - crap I'm sooooooooo tired that I thought you were arw....but the offer still stands....and that doesn't mean that I wouldn't make the offer to arw either - am I rambling?

Maybe I need a beer - yes, I think more beer is the answer

Last edited:
shari schultz said:

Did ya ever make egg in a basket a.k.a. toad in a hole?
:heart:yum:heart:

Yes I have - yummy :up:

My sister-in-law makes Scotch eggs and they are great. You put a small piece of ham in a tart size baking pan (the ham is your crust), break the egg into the ham, add some cream and cheese and then bake them

:drool:

fah said:

Ok...my mission should you choose to accept it is to come up with some suitable yummy vegetarian dinners for you - yes you !!!

Waiting patiently

Edited to say - crap I'm sooooooooo tired that I thought you were arw....but the offer still stands....and that doesn't mean that I wouldn't make the offer to arw either - am I rambling?

I'll take the beer you speak of. :D

I'd love to learn how to make some simple stuff. I'm soooo sick of pizza, spaghetti, or quesadillas. :|

fah said:

Waiting patiently

:cute: :hug:

:hmm: that's a challenge for you! My mom has been trying for almost 17 years to do that and has not succeded! The problem I face right now is I lost about 15 pounds on the atkins diet last year. That's not a vegetarian friendly diet at all and it was very difficult to stay on it. I did for almost 6 months but then I just sort of forgot about it. I haven't gained anything back but my goal is to keep going with it. I'm not going 100% atkins but more like cutting out 90% of the carbs I eat and trying to include more protein in my diet which is where the eggs come from. So....no meat and no carbs. :tsk: Good luck with that one!

I eat just about any fruits and vegetables. Onions are in the same category as meat for me! I hate them! :madspit: Unless they are cooked but even then I'm not really a fan. :yuck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom