City of blinding Randooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

my mom said "don't you dare" when I talked to her about it. I'm pissed and I really want to get this overwith and I'm also being selfish because I want my damn gift or I'm going to return hers and by U2 Show myself!
Just e-mail her once, give her the oppurtunity to respond or not...and if she doesn't, return her stuff and get the book yourself. And then she's stuck with one. :evil:

the bass has stopped and the screaming and singing have also stopped. They must actually have some sense and realize it is in the middle of the week and most of us have to work early. Some mornings I'm really tempted to blast my music because if I can hear them then they can hear me and I know they are all still sleeping because I have never left with any of them. The only problem is I hate loud music in the morning so I'd piss myself off too. :reject:

arw9797 said:

:grumpy: you also haven't written about the fabulous time you had over the weekend! :madspit: Was it that boring?!?!? :sad:
I haven't had time!! :crazy: I haven't stopped moving since my plane landed (literally, as I haven't slept for two nights now...I'm coming back because I actually slept on the air mattress) and I won't be stopping until Sunday! I should have time tomorrow...I should go to bed now since I probably have to scrape my car in the morning. :angry:

Schmeg said:

I haven't had time!! :crazy: I haven't stopped moving since my plane landed (literally, as I haven't slept for two nights now...I'm coming back because I actually slept on the air mattress) and I won't be stopping until Sunday! I should have time tomorrow...I should go to bed now since I probably have to scrape my car in the morning. :angry:

:hug:

:tsk: the air mattress has been put away for 2 days now. If you come back I'll let you use the foot pump :crazy:

I have no idea why I decided to pick up the book that Amy gave me for Christmas and read the introduction....but I like the first 2 lines....

To have a friend is a blessing. To be a friend is an honor.

I started to read on but decided it best to wait until later.

arw9797 said:
ok it's now officially time for ARW to go to sleep. I know you'll all miss me...

:wave: good night!
:wave: Night!

I am not keeping up very well in here tonight. it's about time for me to go to bed, too.

Kariann said:
I have no idea why I decided to pick up the book that Amy gave me for Christmas and read the introduction....but I like the first 2 lines....

To have a friend is a blessing. To be a friend is an honor.

I started to read on but decided it best to wait until later.
:love: That's nice!

:evil: I also have a picture of you playing with a big red ball.

:yikes: Now Jim is singing along with All Because of You. Good thing HE likes the sound of his own voice!!

I must go, too. :wave: No snow dances!

Good evening randoomettes :wave:

I love eggs. Poached are my favourite (done in the microwave) and coming in a close second are egg salad sandwiches.

:drool:

It's all in how you accessorize your egg :wink:

:eek: I think I broke my dad's tape player in his car :sad: We switched last night so he could take mine to work with him and get a few things fixed. All I did was put the tape in and it made a loud noise and I can't get the tape out and the radio won't play. He emailed me and told me that I better not touch it again and he'll try to fix it later. :sad:

fah said:
Good evening randoomettes :wave:

I love eggs. Poached are my favourite (done in the microwave) and coming in a close second are egg salad sandwiches.

:drool:

It's all in how you accessorize your egg :wink:

Did ya ever make egg in a basket a.k.a. toad in a hole?
:heart:yum:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom