City of blinding Randooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:(

it's in my salad that's filled with spinach, broccoli, asparagus....

I have a feeling the low carb bread and peanut butter will be coming out soon to go with this. I don't know how I did this last year.

I can't find my car insurance policy anywhere and I want to switch companies. :madspit: The new place needs a copy and I have no idea where to look. It's been a month and I'm still a little lost.....

I'm in love with the pumpkin bath and body work soap I bought the other day :heart: :drool:

I may have to go back and get more so I have it after their sale is overwith.

^me too

I got yet another new shirt with my work logo on it. I actually like it too even though it's white. I may wear it tomorrow or save it to wear with jeans. It's a white sweatshirt with our logo on one sleeve.

yeah and everyone at work was making a big deal about it because it's a tommy hilfiger :rolleyes: I'm just happy that it doesn't say "tommy" all over it like the rest of his stuff!

I'm so happy I didn't waste my time setting up my vcr to tape the world premire "video" of ABOY since it was about 1/2 the song and it was clips from the game mixed in with U2 :lame:

arw9797 said:
I'm so happy I didn't waste my time setting up my vcr to tape the world premire "video" of ABOY since it was about 1/2 the song and it was clips from the game mixed in with U2 :lame:
:mad: Crap, I did miss it. Dammit. It's the first premier-ish thing I've missed so far! :laugh: I was being good to myself and taking a bubble bath!

Congrats on your new status; now you're one step closer to Blue Crack Addict!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom