City of blinding Randooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I opened up my calendar this afternoon that I bought for work. It's called "majestic america" but it should really say "Utah" on the cover because I swear half of the pictures are from there. :mad: I wanted one of the desert! :madspit: Oh well it's a good size for my cube wall. :huh:

arw9797 said:
:ohmy: Schmeg is stuck in Chicago right now :sad: :hug:
:mad: I was stuck in Chicago for EVER!!! There weren't even any ice storms like they told us at MSP...just a little rain. It was raining harder in Providence!!! :madspit:

It's all good though; for awhile I didn't think I was getting home tonight so I'm happy to be here at all, 2 am or otherwise! I am going to bed now...stories tomorrow!

Last edited:
:scratch: Do I have the missing dvd? I took a bunch.

That reminds me, I have to buy blank dvd's.

Should I make lunch or be lazy and buy it? I'm not sure how much money I have left...

Schmeg said:
:scratch: Do I have the missing dvd? I took a bunch.

That reminds me, I have to buy blank dvd's.

Should I make lunch or be lazy and buy it? I'm not sure how much money I have left...

No....I was missing it before you took those. It's disc 9 so if you'd send me a copy when you send the other's back I would greatly appreciate it! :sexywink:

fah said:
I must go to Curves
I must go to Curves
I must go to Curves

I have to work out tonight too. I was going to start last night but I got too involved in cleaning that I wore myself out. I haven't eaten anything with carbs for 24 hours now. I got rid of all the crap that I couldn't get Kariann and Schmeg to eat. It's back to healthy living for arw..........

I worked out for the first time last night as part of my New Year's resolution and now my back and legs are sore.

But my back--it's not supposed to be sore is it? Unless I worked out wrong!

:ohmy:

:madspit: back to work already. I wouldn't mind so much if I had stuff to do but I do not have anything. :shifty: I wonder if anyone would notice if I took a nap at my desk.

:wave: bye for now.....

angel_of_L.A. said:
I worked out for the first time last night as part of my New Year's resolution and now my back and legs are sore.

But my back--it's not supposed to be sore is it? Unless I worked out wrong!

:ohmy:

streeeech before and after you work out. :D

I went to Curves :dance:

And nothing is hurting more than it normally does :shifty:

I am drinking water too - how healthy is that :yes: Normally I drink 2 -3 litres of water a day :thisjustmeansthatipeealotsmilie:

Carbs :up:

The pop habit - oh you mean addiction for me

Diet pepsi :ashamed: I drink way too much of it. I'm really good when I'm at work because I only take 2 cans with me and then I drink water. It's when I'm at home, like right now....

I have been good so far today - no pop yet :shifty:

arw9797 said:
I opened up my calendar this afternoon that I bought for work. It's called "majestic america" but it should really say "Utah" on the cover because I swear half of the pictures are from there. :mad: I wanted one of the desert! :madspit: Oh well it's a good size for my cube wall. :huh:

Just think...when we make it to Utah then you'll already have a calendar! I kind of want to go to Arizona too...speaking of desert type climates.

Local newscaster reporting from the city's plow lot-
"If the city "does" use the plows tomorrow................................."
IF?????? They must be planning to use brooms to sweep it away/angry sarcasm.

oh, on a much nicer note:wave:

How's the cold doing, fah?

Welcome back everyone:)

Last edited:
well that felt really good to work out :drool: It wasn't for as long as I should have but it's a start.

I'm going to make an egg tonight. I hate eggs but I'm going to force myself to eat it. I have a feeling I'm going to :barf: later on....

:ohmy: I'm going to go make my yearly egg. Wish me luck. Last year it took me a half hour of starring at it before I could eat it. :crazy: My mom said it reminded her of when I was a kid and would sit at the table after everyone was finished because I didn't want to eat whatever creepy meat dish she made that night. This time instead of scrambled I'm going to cut it up and hide it in a salad so hopefully it won't take me as long to eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom