City of blinding Randooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh: is a fun one to do...and :wave: is good too.

In case anyone tells you otherwise...I am an EXCELLENT bowler. :shifty:

Schmeg/Kariann, do you hit your head repeatedly when you do an impersonation of :wave:??? :hyper:

It's officially been my birthday for 3 hours! :dance:

I should go to bed. I'm going to go see Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events and have lunch with my best friend in a few hours. :wave:

We just took ARW to work and of course made a wrong turn. :shifty:

Ok this was Kariann typing under ARW...:reject: Forgot to see if she was logged out....dont worry...she doesnt have split personalities or anything! :der:

Last edited:
arw9797 said:

Ok this was Kariann typing under ARW...:reject: Forgot to see if she was logged out....dont worry...she doesnt have split personalities or anything! :der:
:lmao:

I don't want to go home. :( Back to work and reality tomorrow!

Kariann said:

Uhhhhh.....:shifty:...yeah we do actually. ARW may have proof of this somewhere. :shifty:

:ohmy:

fah said:
Happy birthday Queen Bee...in honour of your birthday we are going to see the Incredibles this afternoon :hyper:

:up:

I wanted to go see The Incredibles but it wasn't showing at the movie theatre I went to. Maybe I'll go see it this weekend at the drive-in... :hmm:

:childatheart:

arw9797 said:

:laugh:

:|

and 40 minutes later I have not rested....the air bed are deflated and put away, there's a big pile of sheets and blankets by the door waiting to make their trip back to my parents washer and dryer, the dishes are in the dishwasher drying, the decorations are down, and I vacuumed and washed the kitchen floor and bathroom :crack:

I've turned into my mother so bad it's ridiculous. :tsk:

Kariann said:
Oh yeah if you cant already tell folks...I'm home. Last heard was Schmeg was on the runway waiting in MN.

I haven't heard from her for a little while now. Hopefully she's on her way to Chicago....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom