Cinnaminson, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Serena Vox 138
Axver 135
bono_212 132

Looks like the next thread will be in either Serena, Louisiana or André, Mozambique or Ashley, New Zealand, but it's going to come down to the wire!

imgad

:rockon:?

I reckon we totally should go to Mozambique. Not because it's called André, but because we've only been to three African locations so far, and that's pretty weak really.

I don't even see a lot of these ads people get. :lol:
same here. this is what i have now:
Free Cereal Food Samples
Don't Spend a Dime To Get Tons Of Free Stuff From You Favorite Brands
www.QualityHealth.com/FreeSamples

Free Box Of Cheerios
Get Your Free Sample Box Of Cheerios Now. Free Cereal Samples!
CheeriosSample.com

Love Test - Is It Love?
Is your love truly love? Find out now. Take the Love Test. Free.
MyCompatibilityTest.com/test-love

i just had cheerios. but no one's talked about cereal. maybe the ads are spying on me?

I reckon we totally should go to Mozambique. Not because it's called André, but because we've only been to three African locations so far, and that's pretty weak really.

But Ireland still needs some love ya know :p

Got any suggestions for the Superthread Purity Test? I'm close to finalising it ...
Now how do I make suggestions without possibly revealing too much about myself? :hmm:

Let's start with some easy things: One should be considered less pure for being quite less than straight, for owning/wearing fetishy garments, and for writing erotica.

QUOTE=Axver;5320339]Oh yeah, maybe we should get John to make a thread for one of those hilarious Irish places ...[/QUOTE]

Maybe the next thread after it's sorta late/early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom