Cinnaminson, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY SHIT I HAVE MY SIG AGAIN.

:love: Reggo :love:

Yeah um I don't know how this is going to work exactly with the new system but I set you anyway before talking to Andy.. he's a bit hard to get a hold of these days. I hope it will be ok.

I had a terrible tickle in my throat that would NOT go away. The only partial relief I got was shoving dry crackers down my throat to sort of 'scratch' it away.
These last two times I have been sick, it just hasn't wanted to go away! I am getting highly frustrated.

Yeah um I don't know how this is going to work exactly with the new system but I set you anyway before talking to Andy.. he's a bit hard to get a hold of these days. I hope it will be ok.

Ah, cool, hope it doesn't cause any problems. Thank you muchly. :up:

Oh, and I should mention that I have a problem with that purity test. There are kinky things I've done that aren't mentioned on it. I should get a few points knocked off just for that :wink:

Oh, and I should mention that I have a problem with that purity test. There are kinky things I've done that aren't mentioned on it. I should get a few points knocked off just for that :wink:

Got any suggestions for the Superthread Purity Test? I'm close to finalising it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom