Cinnaminson, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats make me sad. We took care of a stray for about 8 months. It was the sweetest little thing. :love: We named it and everything. Then, one day, she ran away, never to be seen again. :sad:

Anyway, that's quite enough emotion for one day.

Cats make me sad. We took care of a stray for about 8 months. It was the sweetest little thing. :love: We named it and everything. Then, one day, she ran away, never to be seen again. :sad:

:tsk:

<_< I still cry because Neo ran away :sad:

Because you're a lazy Irish prick who won't do the purity test. The longer you put off doing the test, the more likely your metabolism is to fail and you will become morbidly obese.

but I done it before and I don't want to be fat :sad: then I'll no longer be Ethiopian chic

Your cat reminds me more of my cat's other brother. He has a big white spot on his chest and on his paws.
:cute: and when i adopted my cat, they tried to get me to adopt his brother too. i would've except 1. i couldn't afford to care for three cats on my income, 2. his brother was sick with a cold or something.

the only reason i got this kitty in the first place was to keep my other one company. when i moved out she was lonely being by herself all day :cute:

:hug: we took care of a stray kitten too. except in our case, it was around this time last year so we decided to take it in because it was so hot. then we found out we were actually feeding two kittens :love:

and that is how we got sugar and spice, and now own an insane amount of cats.

:cute: and when i adopted my cat, they tried to get me to adopt his brother too. i would've except 1. i couldn't afford to care for three cats on my income, 2. his brother was sick with a cold or something.

the only reason i got this kitty in the first place was to keep my other one company. when i moved out she was lonely being by herself all day :cute:
I have this one's brother and my mum has the other one of the litter. They all look alike and so adorable! :love:

*guilty*

Okay I'm posting it for him because he's being weird and difficult, it's 85. :wink:

But you haven't even started hurting my credit card yet like a proper girlfriend :wink:

Apparently it's true you can't have any secrets in relationships, not even from random internet people :wink:

Okay I'm posting it for him because he's being weird and difficult, it's 85. :wink:

He's got you well-trained. :tsk:

U2democrat: 95%
major_panic: 94%
Irishteen: 85%
phillyfan26: 84%
bono_212, COBL_04, coolian2, Lemonchick, unico: 83%
LemonMelon: 82%
jobob: 79%
Alisaura: 77%
LemonMacPhisto: 73%
JanuaryStar: 72%
GibsonGirl: 71%