Cinnaminson, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohmy:! <_< I swear it was Arby's. But didn't I get off the interstate to get to your house?!
Yeah, but that's not near my house. You get off the interstate and go down a big long damn road, and then you turn and go down a short street, and then there I am.

And to get to the Arby's from the interstate, you go in the opposite direction on the big long damn road, but only go a little bit into the super busy mall area where all the restaurants are.

I feel like I should have a smartarse response for this, but all I have is mundane cynicism. Damn.

And go on, take the test again, or I'll start lumping you in the U2 category of "lazy fat Irish pricks"! :wink:

I'm 6 foot and weight 148 how the hell am I fat!!!!!!!!!!

Not that I would finish top, but are there any Chasitys anywhere?

I bet you'd find a Chastity somewhere, but your spelling? Not so sure I'd bet on it. Search your name in Google Maps, though! That's how I found André, Mozambique. And two others, in Haiti and Brazil. Also found Serena, Louisiana that way after Serena said she'd heard of a place with her name and Wikipedia gave no results.

Yeah, but that's not near my house. You get off the interstate and go down a big long damn road, and then you turn and go down a short street, and then there I am.

And to get to the Arby's from the interstate, you go in the opposite direction on the big long damn road, but only go a little bit into the super busy mall area where all the restaurants are.

Be that as it may, I KNOW i went to Arby's.

Or maybe I didn't go to Arby's
But in a fictional story that I remember quite well I did go to Arby's.

Perhaps this is because I met a boy
But I didn't really meet him
Because I met him after he died
But I saved him from death in the past
So I didn't really meet him at all.

I'm 6 foot and weight 148 how the hell am I fat!!!!!!!!!!

Because you're a lazy Irish prick who won't do the purity test. The longer you put off doing the test, the more likely your metabolism is to fail and you will become morbidly obese.

Because you're a lazy Irish prick who won't do the purity test. The longer you put off doing the test, the more likely your metabolism is to fail and you will become morbidly obese.

But MAN will he be able to hit that high "c"

Khan disobeyed the law of Superthread picture posting: a post per picture!

But: ADORABLE CAT! :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom