Cinnaminson, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All right, let's settle this situation now:

YouTube - The Corrs-Breathless
nooooo!!!!
ohno.gif

Don't you read WTAHNN?
i avoid it like the plague! :uhoh:

Why do you hate me, Ashley?! All I've ever done is try to love you :sad:

But I won't hate you back. I still see the good in you, Ashley. You have a beautiful soul. Like Kate Bush :love:

But I can see I'm not wanted here. I'm going to leave the superthread FOREVER :scream:

(which means I'll be back in approximately 1.5 minutes :tongue: )

Oh, really now?

I was going to do a comparison of purity scores here and post a :hmm: smiley, but it seems you have not done the purity test!

Well she seems happy about it so why would I? All it costs me is like what was it 50 euro and several hours of my life; and in return I get to see her smile and be happy; seems like a good deal to me

No I have not :wink:

really? wow, that's sad. i do things in public all the time to embarrass myself or whatever for free! i wish someone would offer me money to do them.

See, I'm not going to waste a litre of barbecue sauce just for the hell of it, since I imagine it'll get fairly nauseating by the end. But if somebody gave me $20 to do it? Hell yes.

Why do you hate me, Ashley?! All I've ever done is try to love you :sad:

But I won't hate you back. I still see the good in you, Ashley. You have a beautiful soul. Like Kate Bush :love:

But I can see I'm not wanted here. I'm going to leave the superthread FOREVER :scream:

(which means I'll be back in approximately 1.5 minutes :tongue: )

I've made it clear to you that Rick Astley is ALL THE THINGS I'M NOT!

Well she seems happy about it so why would I? All it costs me is like what was it 50 euro and several hours of my life; and in return I get to see her smile and be happy; seems like a good deal to me

No I have not :wink:

People in relationships ... :tsk:

I thought you had! You should've done this your first time here, heh. Well, let's rectify that. Take the test and post your score: 100 Point Purity Test

See, I'm not going to waste a litre of barbecue sauce just for the hell of it, since I imagine it'll get fairly nauseating by the end. But if somebody gave me $20 to do it? Hell yes.
i've never done any wacky food things though. the closest i've come is drinking large amounts of milk in a short period of time, but that's not hard for me. :uhoh:

Oh then...carry on...
i do know what you're talking about unfortunately :sigh:

imgad

You suck Google...

:lmao:

All I have are stupid text ads like:

CSR in Action
Case studies and free excerpts for CEOs and consumers who care.

Concert Tour Dates
Find Tickets On mytickets.com.au Over 7000 Events Online

:down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom