Cinnaminson, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh: Awesome, thank you. Glad to entertain. :wink:

Also, makes a nice change from my dodgy Gold Coast friends who thought it would be hilarious to get me (or others) to do certain things, but would never do anything to make it happen. I once said I'd drink a whole litre of barbecue sauce for $20, but nobody was willing to put up the money ... not even when I lowered it to $10 either!
I've eaten lot of Jalapeño peppers just for the entertainment factor. :laugh:
I actually love hot food, though.

It was that f'ing "How Far We've Come" Song wasn't it? That was the final straw for me.
The first time I heard it, I was like "Why are they trying to sound like The Killers ala Sam's Town? :eyebrow:

Do you wanna take this outside? I will take you down, I will take you down to Chinatown
Yes please. Then I can get me some general tso's chicken, ham fried rice, and wonton soup :drool:

:laugh: Awesome, thank you. Glad to entertain. :wink:

Also, makes a nice change from my dodgy Gold Coast friends who thought it would be hilarious to get me (or others) to do certain things, but would never do anything to make it happen. I once said I'd drink a whole litre of barbecue sauce for $20, but nobody was willing to put up the money ... not even when I lowered it to $10 either!
really? wow, that's sad. i do things in public all the time to embarrass myself or whatever for free! i wish someone would offer me money to do them.

because you bought your girlfriend tickets to the backstreet boys too...?:wink:

It was more the bit about the Corrs...The thing I should've said next was "But I thought you liked the Corrs' but then I reread your post and understood it better, plus, I didn't want to bow to the Dejavu

It just gets better and better :lmao: Tell me you liked the Corrs/Bono duet and I'll laugh myself to sleep

I don't recall listening to it more than a few times, but I think I found it at least reasonably enjoyable. Haven't heard it in ages.

Use it all you won't, I'm not gonna regret buying the tickets :wink:

Oh, really now?

I was going to do a comparison of purity scores here and post a :hmm: smiley, but it seems you have not done the purity test!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom