Cinnaminson, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I'm afraid there really isn't anything to dredge up there. But come on, The Corrs! THE CORRS!

That was the real winner for me. Linkin Park made too much sense. And come on who DOESN'T like MB20 :wink:. But that Bootleg seals the deal.

A few weeks back when we were talking about Matchbox 20, I SWEAR you told us about that,

But I kidd I kiiiddd :wink:, you've earned your PM

Oh yeah, I think I might've mentioned it. But I imagine I conveniently left out that I still think some of their songs aren't bad!

(The four in question are Real World, Long Day, Push, and Back To Good.)

Thanks... I didnt think I was old enough to work there but I filled out the app the other day and they called me today and asked me if I could come in today for an interview.
I think they hire 16 and older.

I put one in almost a month and a half ago and I have been regularly checking it. Haven't heard a thing back.

That was the real winner for me. Linkin Park made too much sense. And come on who DOESN'T like MB20 :wink:. But that Bootleg seals the deal.

I actually find Linkin Park to be the most embarrassing of the three. As a metalhead, I'm obliged to hate nu-metal. It's a stain upon metal. Hell, it's NOT metal. And Linkin Park are nu-metal. But when I was 15, I loved Hybrid Theory ...

My brother just quit Wal-Mart because the management were being bastards to him. He had to work with a bunch of teenagers who did nothing but cut up and horse around and not do their work, and after complaining to the managers several times with no results, he tried one last time and was told that if he had such a problem with his coworkers, maybe he should just leave.

On the upside, he said the breakroom was awesome. They had a big screen TV in there and a Nintendo Wii and a free popcorn machine.

My brother just quit Wal-Mart because the management were being bastards to him. He had to work with a bunch of teenagers who did nothing but cut up and horse around and not do their work, and after complaining to the managers several times with no results, he tried one last time and was told that if he had such a problem with his coworkers, maybe he should just leave.

On the upside, he said the breakroom was awesome. They had a big screen TV in there and a Nintendo Wii and a free popcorn machine.

Hmmm well since I am a teenager I dont think I should have that problem.:lol:
And if it has a breakroom like that I think Ill like it. :D

Im starting to like this...

I already laughed at you once for this...but what the hell:

:laugh:

Kidding. I know those games can seem like the hardest thing ever to those who've never played.
It said Go kill the Rogue TOmato. So I went to go kill the Rogue tomato and these wolves attacked! and then the tomato finished me off...

:applaud: Now my life is complete.

:lol:

If your life's complete now, you needn't drag John to the Backstreet Boys. :wink:

I love Axver more now.

I own all of Linkin Park's CDs and a concert DVD and two t-shirts, and a pin which I wear on my ultra-punk purse (although it's on the small side and I haven't carried it in a couple of years.

I also own Matchbox Twenty's first two albums (they got sucky after that) and still listen to them regularly.

But I don't even think I've ever heard a Corrs song, outside of when Bono's hanging around them.

I also owned a burned copy of Meteora and a pirate copy of that dreadful remix album (my aunt bought a stack of pirated CDs in Bali and it was one of them). I never ever cared for Meteora. Gave it about three plays and that was that.

Honestly, I don't think Matchbox Twenty would be the laughingstock they often are seen to be if they'd just released Yourself Or Someone Like You. It had some pretty solid pop-rock. And, hell, the second album wasn't all bad either, though it did seem like a letdown when it came out. Since then, though? I had the misfortune of hearing one of their new songs last year. Nauseatingly bad.

It said Go kill the Rogue TOmato. So I went to go kill the Rogue tomato and these wolves attacked! and then the tomato finished me off...
What you do is just stick to fighting wolves for now. You gain experience for every monster you defeat. Eventually you level up and your stats all go up too. Do this a good deal and then try.

I've often found that leveling up is quite the time consuming investment of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom