Cinnaminson, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
X is awesome and it has the Blitzball mini-game

Go off and read the fanfiction novelization of 8 now!

I think I told you once before that I would be happy if BOOKS existed that told the stories of each of those games. I would be much happier that way :lol:

And I've actually played Blitzball before, but that's it.

I own up those games so much. I've played nearly all of them. Comes from playing too many video games as a kid, methinks!
7 is amazing and in my opinion, easy. It's a tad overrated though. I've also watched Advent Children and played Dirge of Cerberus.
*totally nerding out right now*

Advent Children was decent didn't overly impress me much though

I've only ever played the old games on ROMs I feel like such a fake...

I actually went and bought them. I got hooked on FF by 7, then I got 8, 9 and proceeded to backwards until 10 came out, then I got it and 10-2. I had no plans to play 12 at all but my friend got it for my birthday for me so I wasn't exactly going to say no...

I own up those games so much. I've played nearly all of them. Comes from playing too many video games as a kid, methinks!
7 is amazing and in my opinion, easy. It's a tad overrated though. I've also watched Advent Children and played Dirge of Cerberus.
*totally nerding out right now*

I think I saw Advent Children, but I KNOW I saw the bonus feature on it that had ten minutes of just the cut scenes from 7. That's the only reason I have any semblance of an idea of what happened in that game.

I owned IV on Playstation when it was rereleased, but I don't think I ever got anywhere in it.

I think I told you once before that I would be happy if BOOKS existed that told the stories of each of those games. I would be much happier that way :lol:

And I've actually played Blitzball before, but that's it.

They should make novels it'd be so awesome or tv series :drool:

I have FFXII.

And I played it once. And got killed by the Rogue Tomato.

*awaits derision*

I think I saw Advent Children, but I KNOW I saw the bonus feature on it that had ten minutes of just the cut scenes from 7. That's the only reason I have any semblance of an idea of what happened in that game.

I owned IV on Playstation when it was rereleased, but I don't think I ever got anywhere in it.
IV I thought was the hardest of the bunch. But I still enjoy it because I love a good challenge.

In regards to VII: I assume you mean you're right past the Great Glacier on Gaea's Cliff, right? Where you have to warm yourself up periodically while you climb?

IV I thought was the hardest of the bunch. But I still enjoy it because I love a good challenge.

In regards to VII: I assume you mean you're right past the Great Glacier on Gaea's Cliff, right? Where you have to warm yourself up periodically while you climb?

Pahahah I don't remember! :lol: I just remember I climbed all the way up this mountain, and then when I got to the top, there was NO WHERE TO GO!

Pahahah I don't remember! :lol: I just remember I climbed all the way up this mountain, and then when I got to the top, there was NO WHERE TO GO!

Oh right. That sounds like the Whirlwind Maze. That place is a bitch.
Well, if ya ever need help, I'm the resident self-proclaimed master. :wink:

Damn phone calls interrupting me posting embarrassing facts!

... wait, that's a good thing.

Oh right. That sounds like the Whirlwind Maze. That place is a bitch.
Well, if ya ever need help, I'm the resident self-proclaimed master. :wink:

Someday I wanna get that game again, or maybe a rom...I hate having unfinished Video Game based business.

Someday I wanna get that game again, or maybe a rom...I hate having unfinished Video Game based business.

I'd lend you my copy if I lived somewhere near you! :lol:
I couldn't tell you how many times I've started a game and never finished it! I usually wind up bored with it because I've played it some 957924758947 times.

:waiting: Axxo? #3 please.

MY FAVOURITE BAND WHEN I WAS TEN WAS MATCHBOX TWENTY. MY FAVOURITE SONG WAS PUSH. I STILL OWN THEIR DEBUT ALBUM. I STILL THINK AT LEAST FOUR SONGS ON IT REALLY AREN'T BAD.

(I actually think I still have their second album somewhere too, but even when it came out, I didn't think it was very good.)

MY FAVOURITE BAND WHEN I WAS TEN WAS MATCHBOX TWENTY. MY FAVOURITE SONG WAS PUSH. I STILL OWN THEIR DEBUT ALBUM. I STILL THINK AT LEAST FOUR SONGS ON IT REALLY AREN'T BAD.

(I actually think I still have their second album somewhere too, but even when it came out, I didn't think it was very good.)

:applaud: Now my life is complete.

:lol:

I love Axver more now.

I own all of Linkin Park's CDs and a concert DVD and two t-shirts, and a pin which I wear on my ultra-punk purse (although it's on the small side and I haven't carried it in a couple of years.

I also own Matchbox Twenty's first two albums (they got sucky after that) and still listen to them regularly.

But I don't even think I've ever heard a Corrs song, outside of when Bono's hanging around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom