Cinnaminson, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Backstreet Boys,

I used to listen to Black and Blue while playing Gauntlet on my PlayStation. My childhood was hella screwed up.

I used to play Final Fantasy 7 while listening to the best of U2 90-00, my playstation soundtrack is just awesome :drool:

My soundtrack for FF12 includes
The Cardigans
Television
The Libertines

tell me that doesn't rock?

First, I have to figure out how to do it, :lol: Honour system and all that.

:laugh:

Well, what the hell. This should be good for a laugh. Fact #1:

I OWNED LINKIN PARK'S HYBRID THEORY. AND LIKED ALMOST ALL OF IT. I CAN STILL SING IN THE END.

I used to play Final Fantasy 7 while listening to the best of U2 90-00, my playstation soundtrack is just awesome :drool:

My soundtrack for FF12 includes
The Cardigans
Television
The Libertines

tell me that doesn't rock?

Best of 1990-2000 and Achtung Baby were frequent video game soundtracks back in the day.

:laugh:

Well, what the hell. This should be good for a laugh. Fact #1:

I OWNED LINKIN PARK'S HYBRID THEORY. AND LIKED ALMOST ALL OF IT. I CAN STILL SING IN THE END.

My second youngest brother likes Linkin Park. Our iTunes is my 1400 songs plus his mix of rap/Linkin Park songs.

Hey Serena! :wave:

My second youngest brother likes Linkin Park. Our iTunes is my 1400 songs plus his mix of rap/Linkin Park songs.

Ouch. I sold Hybrid Theory to a friend when I was 17 (though I probably still have MP3s of it). By then, I only really cared for Pushing Me Away.

*Records for future generations*

Here's fact #2:

THERE ARE SONGS BY THE CORRS THAT I LIKE. ALTHOUGH I HAVE NEVER CHECKED OUT AN ALBUM OF THEIRS, I DO POSSESS A BOOTLEG OF ONE OF THEIR CONCERTS.

yes :hyper:

Final Fantasy is objectively the greatest game series ever, and has such an awesome soundtrack, except I get bored of it sometimes from overplay so use my own but FF8 has too good a soundtrack :drool:

FF9 was the only one I ever got remotely close to beating (Got to the last boss, and just could NOT beat him, and was too lazy to run around leveling up to 99)

Ouch. I sold Hybrid Theory to a friend when I was 17 (though I probably still have MP3s of it). By then, I only really cared for Pushing Me Away.

According to the partially filled in iTunes, he has these songs:

Numb/Encore (ft. Jay Z)
Breaking the Habit
Given Up
Bleed It Out
Somewhere I Belong
Crawling
In the End

They're all from burnt CDs, so I don't know what actual albums they come from.

The fact you think the Corrs are embarrassing is just fail Axver

but indeed you have gone on and left me quite breathless :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom