Cinnaminson, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not ashamed to admit that I totally loved and still remember all the lyrics from Britney's first two albums. :lol:

Oh, and hi Superthread.

I'm kind of worried that you people have actually listened to songs by Amy Winehouse and Britney Spears. :tsk: :wink:

I saw her at a festival while I was in the pit waiting for REM and the Verve...

And come on Axver we know you're a secret fan of her :wink:

Britney Spears songs I would still gladly listen to:

Everytime
Sometimes
Born To Make You Happy
Stronger
Lucky
Shadow? I forget the name of this one

No I have no shame.

Oops, I Did It Again has nothing on Baby One More Time as a single, and the fact that it was such a cheesy name for a sophomore album still pisses me off to this day.

Objective fact.

I saw her at a festival while I was in the pit waiting for REM and the Verve...

And come on Axver we know you're a secret fan of her :wink:

There is something very wrong with Britney being at the same festival as REM and The Verve.

Oops, I Did It Again has nothing on Baby One More Time as a single, and the fact that it was such a cheesy name for a sophomore album still pisses me off to this day.

Objective fact.

I honestly cannot tell the difference between the two. Whether I use one or the other to slag her off is based solely on whether I hit the 'o' or 'b' key first.

Hello. Goodbye.

Big storm, friends have had power cuts and my internet was down for the better part of an hour, so I'm not expecting any postwhoring tonight. Apparently the worst of the weather is yet to come.

This thread just got vewrry scarewwy

So.. Ax.. um.. you hear Ministry are calling it quits?

No, no I hadn't.

Agalloch need to hurry up and release a fourth album. OK, so it hasn't really been that long. But they're one of the most artistic, atmospheric bands active today and I need more.

You missed the window on that conversation, it happened last night :wink:

I'm opening it again. :wink:

My Internet's been down for 10 hours and we still don't have phone service. They were supposed to come today between noon and 4 ... and just forgot to. They tried to re-schedule Tuesday until we more or less demanded tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom