Cinnaminson, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't decide. I definitely prefer more Avril songs, but she broke my heart by releasing Girlfriend.

And I could probably forgive Britney for everything she's done just because "everytime" exists.

Er...wait...I mean...ew who likes them?

Who doesn't?

I'm thinking of giving it to Britney, she's never released anything as bad as Girlfriend

Who doesn't?

I'm thinking of giving it to Britney, she's never released anything as bad as Girlfriend

In all seriousness, her releasing "Girlfriend' killed everything for me. Everytime I listen to a song by her I'm just like "WHYYYYYYY...Why did you go back :'("

I will admit to rocking out to Sktr Boi or however the hell you spell it at one time, but I...also have Brit on my iPod, so I gotta give it to her. She made some good music back in the day.

In all seriousness, her releasing "Girlfriend' killed everything for me. Everytime I listen to a song by her I'm just like "WHYYYYYYY...Why did you go back :'("

I would of said she was tolerable up until Girlfriend but no...girlfriend just sucked so much!

I would of said she was tolerable up until Girlfriend but no...girlfriend just sucked so much!

It was like...Oh, i've released several, heartfelt, decent songs. I think I should go back to singing songs that preteens will love!

And Britney's always had a hidden gem or two on each of her albums, that have been listenable, and likeable to me

And I can't believe we're really having this conversation.

And Britney's always had a hidden gem or two on each of her albums, that have been listenable, and likeable to me

No ... just no.

I mean, even if this was true, nobody should have actually listened to her albums to know.

No ... just no.

I mean, even if this was true, nobody should have actually listened to her albums to know.

I WAS a 13 year old girl once Ax.

The sad thing was that that was the exact same time I got into U2 as well :lol:

No ... just no.

Amy Winehouse may be the queen of crack, but Britney Spears has just as many good songs...one or two, maybe.

I'm kind of worried that you people have actually listened to songs by Amy Winehouse and Britney Spears. :tsk: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom