Cinnaminson, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: hai people!

Oh mine will be a pizza salame with ham, capsicum:wink:, maybe a bit of mais and ofcourse oregano :drool:

Sounds good! We had three pizzas: the aforementioned Moon, a Hawaiian, and a meatlovers with these big slabs of bacon all over it. Delicious stuff, and I brought home a slice of each for breakfast and lunch tomorrow. :drool:

So, I plug my iPod into the computer ... and it doesn't respond. It doesn't recognize that it's plugged in and should connect to iTunes.

What the fuck?

Interesting thread. :lol:

:wave:

Hi Serena! :wave:

I'm still amused that it's real. I just wish there were an Axver township somewhere ... :laugh:

(Though if the master list is to be believed, I'm both a Bastard Township and an Iron Knob!)

Hi Serena! :wave:

I'm still amused that it's real. I just wish there were an Axver township somewhere ... :laugh:

(Though if the master list is to be believed, I'm both a Bastard Township and an Iron Knob!)
Hi Axver! :wave:

Heh, I wonder if there's a Serena one!

How are you?

So, I plug my iPod into the computer ... and it doesn't respond. It doesn't recognize that it's plugged in and should connect to iTunes.

What the fuck?

This sometimes happens to me too - though only on the Mac, and often when I come off standby rather than just when I plug it in. Usually if I leave it for a while, it seems to figure things out, though not always. It's irritating.

This sometimes happens to me too - though only on the Mac, and often when I come off standby rather than just when I plug it in. Usually if I leave it for a while, it seems to figure things out, though not always. It's irritating.
It happened on my PC several times and I never really could figure out why. Rebooting my computer or my iPod usually fixed it.

Hi Axver! :wave:

Heh, I wonder if there's a Serena one!

How are you?

Hah, I think that's much more likely. I know there's a Sarina in Queensland, which is pronounced almost the same, at least in my accent.

I'm fairly well. How about yourself?

Tried resetting the iPod itself yet?

No, I'll give it a shot.

I'm just afraid it's the new computer and that they'll never work.

Now it recognizes it as a charger and charges the iPod, but it still won't connect.

Hmmm ... I might re-start the PC. If that doesn't work, this is probably not good.

Hah, I think that's much more likely. I know there's a Sarina in Queensland, which is pronounced almost the same, at least in my accent.

I'm fairly well. How about yourself?
Haha, I should use that one if I ever get to make a thread. :hmm:

I'm alright. Kind of tired and don't feel like moving!

Now it recognizes it as a charger and charges the iPod, but it still won't connect.

Hmmm ... I might re-start the PC. If that doesn't work, this is probably not good.

Hm, peculiar. I haven't had that happen to me before, and I've run my iPod (an old 30GB one) on a variety of computers. Hope the restart works for you.

When it happened on my old PC, it would go to the do not disconnect screen on the iPod but then the computer itself would not pick it up at all. I had to chance unplugging it just so I could reboot and reset the iPod. Which oddly enough, fixed it.

Haha, I should use that one if I ever get to make a thread. :hmm:

I'm alright. Kind of tired and don't feel like moving!

Ha, yeah, you could. Seems there's no place called Serena on Wikipedia, though there is a vehicle called Serena made by Nissan and a Sailor Moon character and an 1800 novel by Catherine Selden ...

Sounds like me every morning. :wink:

When it happened on my old PC, it would go to the do not disconnect screen on the iPod but then the computer itself would not pick it up at all. I had to chance unplugging it just so I could reboot and reset the iPod. Which oddly enough, fixed it.

It's odd: I've noticed that just unplugging stuff from PCs seems to cause no problems at all, but I've encountered a good number with ripping stuff out of my Mac without telling it to eject the item first.

Ha, yeah, you could. Seems there's no place called Serena on Wikipedia, though there is a vehicle called Serena made by Nissan and a Sailor Moon character and an 1800 novel by Catherine Selden ...

Sounds like me every morning. :wink:
Hmm, I could've sworn there was a town too. Ah, oh well. I'll just the other.

Haha, yeah. That's everyone every morning. :lol:

It's odd: I've noticed that just unplugging stuff from PCs seems to cause no problems at all, but I've encountered a good number with ripping stuff out of my Mac without telling it to eject the item first.

Speaking of ejecting an iPod, I've had numerous problems out of that too. There were times I just couldn't get it to eject the thing no matter what I tried.

Hmm, I could've sworn there was a town too. Ah, oh well. I'll just the other.

Haha, yeah. That's everyone every morning. :lol:

Quite possibly is one, given Wikipedia lacks a lot of townships (I've added a shitload of little Kiwi ones and know there are many to go). Google Maps might be more helpful.

True! :laugh:

Speaking of ejecting an iPod, I've had numerous problems out of that too. There were times I just couldn't get it to eject the thing no matter what I tried.

Mine sometimes takes bloody forever, which really isn't helpful when I'm late for a tram already!

Quite possibly is one, given Wikipedia lacks a lot of townships (I've added a shitload of little Kiwi ones and know there are many to go). Google Maps might be more helpful.

True! :laugh:

I wonder where I'd heard it. I know someone told me there WAS one. But I dunno where it is. :hmm:

That's what lounging in bed until you're ready to get up with a laptop is for, though.

Mine sometimes takes bloody forever, which really isn't helpful when I'm late for a tram already!
Oh I've given up on it before and just left it there. Haha.
I had iTunes freeze up once when trying to disconnect my iPod. Now that was some fun shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom