Cinnaminson, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two lists: the albums I have and the albums I need to listen to. They're about equal, and the latter generally grows more than the former. :lol:

OK folks, I'm getting tired. I'm out for the night. Have a good one! :wave:

That is a rather broad term. :lol: Interest in other genres?

Well, I guess specifically alternative rock. Nothing much harder than Led Zeppelin, I suppose.

After I go through most of the rock albums I want to, from alternative to classic to prog to post-rock to shoegaze to punk, etc., I'll probably look to some other genres to see if anything of interest jumps out.

I agree pop music can be great; but it was much better in the 80s and 90s than in this decade...

Hey Superthread:wave:

and bye Axver :wave:

Hi Irishteen!

The pop music I was referring to was sort of particular to the 60s (you can't really argue with that being the golden age of pop).

I should probably be off now. Bad sore throat and all - will grab a lozenge, hop in the warm bed and watch DVDs for a while. Awww yeah.

Night, guys. :wave:

Hi Irishteen!

The pop music I was referring to was sort of particular to the 60s (you can't really argue with that being the golden age of pop).

I should probably be off now. Bad sore throat and all - will grab a lozenge, hop in the warm bed and watch DVDs for a while. Awww yeah.

Night, guys. :wave:

What made 60s pop good was that the bands actually were...credible :wink:

night :wave:

There's nobody here! I have the thread to myself. Sweet.

Let's see

To axver:
The_free_City_Circle_tram_in_front_of_Flinders_Street_Station_-_Melbourne.jpg

A random picture of a tram I found.

To LeMel:

americanpsycho.jpg

Bat(e)man (come on, tell me I'm not the first to notice that) at his best.

YLB:
The stuff of giggles:

lakeshine_396x222.jpg

I got a mangina!

Last edited:
To Ashley and Elfa:

vbbowie.jpg

Bowie on Venture Brothers. (No really)

Pfan:

phillies6.jpg

Don't know who he is, but the picture illicits a shout of "Heeeeeeeeeey Macarena!" No idea why. It's just because I'm bored. And easily amused. No offense intended.

wow, fittingly, cin filled the whole first page of this thread by herself.

guys, there's a Mullet, Albania. I know we already went to one mullet, but we might have to go to this one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom