Cinnaminson, New Jersey Superthread - Page 55 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-26-2008, 02:19 AM   #811
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,816
Local Time: 11:15 PM
Cats make me sad. We took care of a stray for about 8 months. It was the sweetest little thing. We named it and everything. Then, one day, she ran away, never to be seen again.

Anyway, that's quite enough emotion for one day.
__________________

__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 07-26-2008, 02:19 AM   #812
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,052
Local Time: 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
Katy, Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

renee zellweger is from there
Hah. There's a Katherine, Northern Territory ...
__________________

__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is online now  
Old 07-26-2008, 02:20 AM   #813
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Serena Vox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 32.63n 117.14w
Posts: 12,603
Local Time: 03:15 AM
Have I said lately that I hate dial up?
__________________
Serena Vox is offline  
Old 07-26-2008, 02:20 AM   #814
Refugee
 
Its Britastic!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Nowhere, U.S.A with a dog named Courage.
Posts: 1,113
Local Time: 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post
There's no fence!
Bunny leashes...
__________________
Its Britastic! is offline  
Old 07-26-2008, 02:20 AM   #815
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,105
Local Time: 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
Cats make me sad. We took care of a stray for about 8 months. It was the sweetest little thing. We named it and everything. Then, one day, she ran away, never to be seen again.

Anyway, that's quite enough emotion for one day.



<_< I still cry because Neo ran away
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 07-26-2008, 02:20 AM   #816
Blue Crack Addict
 
Irishteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Posts: 29,624
Local Time: 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
Because you're a lazy Irish prick who won't do the purity test. The longer you put off doing the test, the more likely your metabolism is to fail and you will become morbidly obese.
but I done it before and I don't want to be fat then I'll no longer be Ethiopian chic
__________________
Irishteen is offline  
Old 07-26-2008, 02:20 AM   #817
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena Vox View Post
Your cat reminds me more of my cat's other brother. He has a big white spot on his chest and on his paws.
and when i adopted my cat, they tried to get me to adopt his brother too. i would've except 1. i couldn't afford to care for three cats on my income, 2. his brother was sick with a cold or something.

the only reason i got this kitty in the first place was to keep my other one company. when i moved out she was lonely being by herself all day
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-26-2008, 02:20 AM   #818
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,105
Local Time: 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Britastic! View Post
Bunny leashes...
if you say so
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 07-26-2008, 02:20 AM   #819
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Lemonchick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 4,647
Local Time: 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishteen View Post
Then again it did hurt my wallet quite a bit...
*guilty*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
Because you're a lazy Irish prick who won't do the purity test. The longer you put off doing the test, the more likely your metabolism is to fail and you will become morbidly obese.
Okay I'm posting it for him because he's being weird and difficult, it's 85.
__________________
Lemonchick is offline  
Old 07-26-2008, 02:21 AM   #820
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
Khan disobeyed the law of Superthread picture posting: a post per picture!

But: ADORABLE CAT!


but i know, isn't he adorable!! he cries like a little girl too i think any male turns gay in my presence
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-26-2008, 02:21 AM   #821
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Serena Vox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 32.63n 117.14w
Posts: 12,603
Local Time: 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
omg he's adorable!!!
I my cat.

He acts so human too! Like sometimes he will actually sit upright with his paws in his lap.
__________________
Serena Vox is offline  
Old 07-26-2008, 02:21 AM   #822
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,052
Local Time: 06:15 PM
Also an ADORABLE CAT.
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is online now  
Old 07-26-2008, 02:21 AM   #823
Refugee
 
Its Britastic!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Nowhere, U.S.A with a dog named Courage.
Posts: 1,113
Local Time: 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post



<_< I still cry because Neo ran away
Even though I hate cats and theyre nast and ugly and ew... That was very sad.
__________________
Its Britastic! is offline  
Old 07-26-2008, 02:22 AM   #824
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,816
Local Time: 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_212 View Post



<_< I still cry because Neo ran away
I can relate. Grey cats in particular make me nostalgic.

But, honestly, I wouldn't want to have one in my house. Especially with two dogs.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 07-26-2008, 02:22 AM   #825
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
Cats make me sad. We took care of a stray for about 8 months. It was the sweetest little thing. We named it and everything. Then, one day, she ran away, never to be seen again.

Anyway, that's quite enough emotion for one day.
we took care of a stray kitten too. except in our case, it was around this time last year so we decided to take it in because it was so hot. then we found out we were actually feeding two kittens

and that is how we got sugar and spice, and now own an insane amount of cats.
__________________

__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com