Cinnaminson, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow.jpg
What the fuck is that.

Also it reminds me. I dreamed that Bruce Springsteen was a farmer who kept trying to stop me from breaking the bottom of a fence so that I could have sex under it, and I tried to do some magic spell so he wouldn't be able to see me, but it didn't work, and then I was in a giant ferris wheel and I chased someone else in one.

What the fuck is that.

Also it reminds me. I dreamed that Bruce Springsteen was a farmer who kept trying to stop me from breaking the bottom of a fence so that I could have sex under it, and I tried to do some magic spell so he wouldn't be able to see me, but it didn't work, and then I was in a giant ferris wheel and I chased someone else in one.

Khan, found the greatest picture of Bruce ever. It reminded Mia of some Da Vinci paitning or something. I photoshopped.

What the fuck is that.

omg now i laughed all over again ver that pic

my mom thinks i'm crazy. but she already did.

(she's fucking nuts though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom