Cinnaminson, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes :hyper:

Final Fantasy is objectively the greatest game series ever, and has such an awesome soundtrack, except I get bored of it sometimes from overplay so use my own but FF8 has too good a soundtrack :drool:

Oh tell me about it! I own and have played nearly all of them. :drool:
I'd have to say that my favourite is often times a toss up between 7, 8, and 10. 12 was good but I HATED how they sheathed their weapons and unsheathed ALL THE FUCKING TIME. ARGH. That got on my nerves so much!
I agree, FF8's soundtrack is AMAZING. I love the music that plays when the Time Compression takes place. :hyper:

FF9 was the only one I ever got remotely close to beating (Got to the last boss, and just could NOT beat him, and was too lazy to run around leveling up to 99)

I've beaten 8 and 10, not sure if I beat 7...and my game deleted itself after like 50 hours on 12 :(

According to the partially filled in iTunes, he has these songs:

Numb/Encore (ft. Jay Z)
Breaking the Habit
Given Up
Bleed It Out
Somewhere I Belong
Crawling
In the End

They're all from burnt CDs, so I don't know what actual albums they come from.

Aww he doesn't have With Or Without You Shadow of the Day?

FF9 was the only one I ever got remotely close to beating (Got to the last boss, and just could NOT beat him, and was too lazy to run around leveling up to 99)

In my opinion, I think that one's a little harder than 7 or 8.
I think 10 is questionably one of the easier ones but I love the storyline.

You phail

Oh tell me about it! I own and have played nearly all of them. :drool:
I'd have to say that my favourite is often times a toss up between 7, 8, and 10. 12 was good but I HATED how they sheathed their weapons and unsheathed ALL THE FUCKING TIME. ARGH. That got on my nerves so much!
I agree, FF8's soundtrack is AMAZING. I love the music that plays when the Time Compression takes place. :hyper:

I torrented the soundtrack to VIII a while ago, so awesome

I'm listening to Compression of Time right now :wink:

and this dude spilled juice on them :sad:

JUUUICCCEEE!!!! And that's how I beat Shaq.

In my opinion, I think that one's a little harder than 7 or 8.
I think 10 is questionably one of the easier ones but I love the storyline.

Oh Wow. That's funny, because I down right suck at those types of games, and yet, the facts is what the facts is.

I think I could've maybe attempted to beat 7 if I hadn't got completely stuck at that damn mountain. I still to this day have no idea what I was supposed to do there.

You phail

I bought a Japanese import of the IX soundtrack at a Japanese shopping center in Chicago, and promptly lost it :sad: I wish I could get that thing back.

I can't remember how far I got in it, I think I like got 8 and just got hooked on that

X has a great storyline though

Honestly, I never attempted X, and I couldn't bring myself to attempt 8 because the realistic animation made me bitter
<:reject:

You phail

I play that game over and over just for the soundtrack. In fact, I had played it last month and then eventually I beat it and decided to replay Final Fantasy IV.
Kain for the win. :up:

:lol: i could understand him saying powerjuice, but...

shaq? makes me think of that michael jackson video with michael jordan for some reason :hmm:

You know what ONE Michael Jackson song I absolutely love, while we're all making embarrassing confessions? The one from the credits during Free Willy. God I would love to have that song.

JUUUICCCEEE!!!! And that's how I beat Shaq.

Oh Wow. That's funny, because I down right suck at those types of games, and yet, the facts is what the facts is.

I think I could've maybe attempted to beat 7 if I hadn't got completely stuck at that damn mountain. I still to this day have no idea what I was supposed to do there.

I own up those games so much. I've played nearly all of them. Comes from playing too many video games as a kid, methinks!
7 is amazing and in my opinion, easy. It's a tad overrated though. I've also watched Advent Children and played Dirge of Cerberus.
*totally nerding out right now*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom