Cinnaminson, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Goodbye.

Big storm, friends have had power cuts and my internet was down for the better part of an hour, so I'm not expecting any postwhoring tonight. Apparently the worst of the weather is yet to come.

Don't get blown into the Waitemata. :wave:

I'm opening it again. :wink:

My Internet's been down for 10 hours and we still don't have phone service. They were supposed to come today between noon and 4 ... and just forgot to. They tried to re-schedule Tuesday until we more or less demanded tomorrow.

I was just kidding.

And they're real jerks about that kind of stuff. When we got our cable installed here at the new house, I had to wait around all day for them to show up, and we weren't even moved inot the house yet, so it was a scary empty house :sad:

Nobody pwns S Club; that's an oxymoron

Upside down
bouncing off the ceiling
Inside out
Stranger to this feeling
Got no clue
What I should do
Oh I'd go crazy
If I can't Get next to you

How can you say anything's better than that?

Upside down
bouncing off the ceiling
Inside out
Stranger to this feeling
Got no clue
What I should do
Oh I'd go crazy
If I can't Get next to you

How can you say anything's better than that?

Yes

"Lucky that my breasts are small and humble
So you don't confuse them with mountains"

But that's not an S Club song...:wink:

Noooo, don't leave me here with these people and their pop music! :scream:

Ax...come on there must be some embarrassing band you liked when you were younger? If not, we'll just go post hunt for you raving over the bomb.

Ax...come on there must be some embarrassing band you liked when you were younger? If not, we'll just go post hunt for you raving over the bomb.

There is one thing I'll admit to.

But you're going to have to offer me a good deal to get me to admit it.

Just face it Axver, all your prog metal Parties fail in comparison to S Club Parties, don't make me quote the lyric :wink:

THERE AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE AN S CLUB PARTY!

This might be because my prog parties are one sad bastard sitting at home at his computer with overly complicated music turned up really loud while he nerds it up online ...

This might be because my prog parties are one sad bastard sitting at home at his computer with overly complicated music turned up really loud while he nerds it up online ...

Come on Axver

O-oh O-oh! Throw your hands in the air
O-oh O-oh! Like you just don't care
O-oh O-oh! There's a party over here
O-oh O-oh! There's a party over there

You know you want to :wink:

I'll admit to something. My first concert was Shakira. But that was like...what? 1998, pre-Laundry Service days. Believe it or not her music back then was actually not bad. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom