Cindy Crawford's 5 year-old daughter poses for swimsuit catalog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
48p1anl.jpg

2je6791.jpg

I totally think these pictures are inappropriate. The sexualization of children is spinning out of control. She is a 5 year-old and therefore she shouldn't be posing suggestively.

What catalog is this? Is it European or American?

But yeah, :|, either or, not appropriate at all. She is acting far too old for her age.

Last edited:
That is so wrong.

She probably wears cutoff shirts too,:rolleyes:

What a shame , no wonder company's are in the market for thongs for girls under the age of 10

I agree! Gorgeous, just like her mom, but this is totally inappropriate! Esp the first pic, the whole illusion of being topless with a tattoo on her back. She's 5 and prolly doesn't even know that boys are different at this stage of her life....

the pics might be fine for their own personal photo album, but not for the purpose they were taken (I can now see both photos)

:huh:

I saw these earlier.

The pose and fake tattoo in the first picture is a disgrace.

Yeah, I pretty much agree with what everyone has said. The pose in the first picture is a little disturbing.:|

Lila64 said:
the pics might be fine for their own personal photo album, but not for the purpose they were taken (I can now see both photos)

Exactly what I was thinking. I have similar photos of myself, because I didn't wear a suit until I was about five and I also had this yellow terrycloth bikini my mom and grandmas thought was hilarious. But just the fact that they're using those photos to sell something makes them suggestive and inappropriate.

Why is a 5 year-old doing a photo shoot?

She is a cute girl, and at least the second picture is playful but the first one...too suggestive pose.

That first picture is completely inappropriate. What is disturbing about the second picture is that such a sexy little bikini is available in that size. :ohmy: If she was wearing a regular one-piece suit you'd expect to see a child wear...that picture would be fine.

the soul waits said:

i agree with Justin. Pedophiles are gonna love this. How utterly creepy. :|

I agree with everything that has been said.

I first saw these pictures in the paper yesterday and was utterly appalled. I immediately thought of JonBenet Ramsey and how she was glamorized from such a young age.

Without a doubt, Cindy's daughter is pretty but posing her in suggestive poses is highly inappropriate and morally reprehensible.

Back
Top Bottom