cigarettes are your friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cigarettes are very bad for you kids, as most of FYM could attest, but the dirty little secret is they are also fun.

I don't know if the big corporations put special chemicals in them to make them fun, but they are.

Also, they make you look cool. I'm not supposed to say this, but it's true. THey do. Jimmy Dean... rock on.

On the other hand basstrap, you really oughta scale it back a bit - three packs a HOUR, come on.

smoking DOES look cool. there's no question.

and replaces the stick with a sucker doesn't even come close to working either.

It can last seven minutes, if you do it in a room with no breeze, and if it's a very long cigarette.

Outside on a windy day, you'd be lucky to get one minute of pleasure, which sucks if the cigarette is your only reason for living.

ya ever smoke a doob and your puff puffin away with your mate...and your like...holy shit! how long have we been smokin ???????????????????

and ya dont even finish.

Best thread ever and I don't say that often.:wink:

Cigarettes are the only way to get closer to God. (We all know who that is):wink:

Cancer is just life's way of telling you that what you were doing was wicked bad-ass. Cigarettes are the most badass thing of all. Except maybe asbestos... but you can't smoke asbestos.

carrieluvv said:
ya ever smoke a doob and your puff puffin away with your mate...and your like...holy shit! how long have we been smokin ???????????????????

and ya dont even finish.

man that's hot.

I quit smoking (cigs) 4 times in my life....

currently not smoking....(not easy)

at least with doobs yer gettin' a buzz*

* (disclaimer) Laird/Bono does not in any way shape or form advocate the use of illegal drugs ............

:lmao: ... not buyin' it either ...are you?

SB1159.gif

Bassy, this thread has inspired me to take up smoking.

I think it will increase my hotness, and if it doesn't, it thankfully shortens my lifespan.

Can you help me get started?

AvsGirl41 said:
Bassy, this thread has inspired me to take up smoking.

I think it will increase my hotness, and if it doesn't, it thankfully shortens my lifespan.

Can you help me get started?

the ten bucks (CND) is in the mail. just take it down to the corner store and go mad.
remember to light at the correct end

well, shit, you're right!
I'm quitting

here's to hoping U2 have a show where they play vertigo 22 times

*crossing fingers*

:lmao:

Vertigo sucks. I would rather quit so I could listen to the new Depeche Mode single, Precious just one more time. :drool: But I don't have to since I don't smoke. :tongue:

TheBrush said:
1 ciggy= 3 minutes off you life.

I will take my three minutes.

I get to listen to vertigo one more time then:wink: .
this sounds like a ringing endorsement for smoking if there ever was one.

TheBrush said:
1 ciggy= 3 minutes off you life.

I will take my three minutes.

I get to listen to vertigo one more time then:wink: .

Adding three minutes on to your life at the end is really worthless...think about it:

You will probably stricken to a bed, drooling all over yourself, in either a coma or so much pain that you hate living. AND THEN, 'The Girl from Ipanema' is be stuck on an eternal repeat on the old folk's home soundtrack.

You will be BEGGING for a smoke then!

okay...well just think about that last year of your life stuck in the old folk's home...

baa..ba ba ba, baa..ba ba ba...........

Basstrap said:

the ten bucks (CND) is in the mail. just take it down to the corner store and go mad.
remember to light at the correct end

Fantastic!

How long will it take me to get hooked? I know the first one is rough, but after that??

Back
Top Bottom