Chuuk, Federated States of Micronesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe deep down inside, they know the album sucks and just want to get the tour over and done with.
probably. it's a grower but i don't love it as much as their one before this. that was a fantastic album and i didn't get why it didn't do better. this one, they were trying too hard to cash in on the whole timberlake/timbaland thing.

probably. it's a grower but i don't love it as much as their one before this. that was a fantastic album and i didn't get why it didn't do better. this one, they were trying too hard to cash in on the whole timberlake/timbaland thing.

People just want to hear Hungry Like The Wolf.

Welcome to bands living off past glories.

You may also be interested in: U2.
or just about everyone i like, really. :sigh:

hahaha, this reminded me of when inxs regrouped in 05 and had the reality show. god, they got pwned so badly with their album tanking and no one coming to see them in concert. they actually came here, that tells you how bad things were.

Today in class my prof. not only implied that U2 was from America, but also that they were not bigger than Elton John :grumpy:

or just about everyone i like, really. :sigh:

hahaha, this reminded me of when inxs regrouped in 05 and had the reality show. god, they got pwned so badly with their album tanking and no one coming to see them in concert. they actually came here, that tells you how bad things were.

Coming to Memphis is a sign a band sucks? :laugh:

Well in that case, what does that say about Popmart? And I think this means that when I Don't Know Why...I Think It's Perfect gets on the road, we'll have to play ten consecutive nights in Memphis. Two in Bumfuck, Wyoming. One in Omaha. And that'll be our American tour.

Coming to Memphis is a sign a band sucks? :laugh:

Well in that case, what does that say about Popmart? And I think this means that when I Don't Know Why...I Think It's Perfect gets on the road, we'll have to play ten consecutive nights in Memphis. Two in Bumfuck, Wyoming. One in Omaha. And that'll be our American tour.
it should be. we get very few decent acts coming here, this year was an exception. but usually bands like U2 or whoever pass us over, meanwhile britney spears and aerosmith come here. oh, ac/dc and the eagles are coming here. :|

ha, popmart. i loved that show. :sigh: too bad no one attended. and yes! that'd be the perfect american tour :cute:

it should be. we get very few decent acts coming here, this year was an exception. but usually bands like U2 or whoever pass us over, meanwhile britney spears and aerosmith come here. oh, ac/dc and the eagles are coming here. :|

ha, popmart. i loved that show. :sigh: too bad no one attended. and yes! that'd be the perfect american tour :cute:

Memphis: the land of nostalgia acts. And geographically inaccurate U2 songs.

If Axver truly loves me, he's talking about Heartland

BonosHeartland.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom