Chuuk, Federated States of Micronesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shit. either I did not buy the book I need for this class, or I lost it. Either way, I have to have it read in two days :doh:

Does the university library have it?

And I totally need to write 200 words in the next 30-90 minutes. Good luck me.

Yeah they do, but I can't mark the library book, I can't fold the pages of it. I don't like to take notes, I like to highlight and fold, then read over all of that before I write these papers :sigh:

Good luck on your writing :)

Yeah they do, but I can't mark the library book, I can't fold the pages of it. I don't like to take notes, I like to highlight and fold, then read over all of that before I write these papers :sigh:

Good luck on your writing :)

Why not? The majority of books I get out of the library here have things underlined or highlighted. I honestly find it helpful when skim-reading. :laugh:

None done yet, bah. Just reading through articles. I'll feel so much better once I get some writing done ...

I don't know, a lot of it being drilled into my head that you must not deface library books :ohmy: :lol:.

The first 100 or so pages of teh book are on google, but it skips over a page here or there, and not even at a paragraph break where I could gather my senses, but in the middle of sentences. :banghead:. At least I'm getting some of it read though.

I know what you mean, before I went to bed on Sunday, I made sure to write a little bit of that paper that was due last night, because it made me not so worried about getting it done. Setting things to paper really takes a load off the mind lol.

I have to get some breakfast, I went to bed without dinner last night cause I was feeling so crap. So, it's 7 AM now, and I haven't had anything to eat since 11 AM yesterday

Sorry, I kind of died just there. But now I have a third of my essay done. It's due Friday. So a third tomorrow and a third Thursday and I should be OK.

For now, sleep.

:wave:

ohai, Ashley. :lol:

Clearly, I meant to say that to draw someone back. :shifty:

I had a dream I came in here and found out there was some strange orgy going on. :shifty:

woah, clit ticklers?

and i got really excited cause i thoguht this thread was called crunk

and i am having trouble typing cause my fingers are sore from climbing. actually writing my french homework is gonna be tough

still not sure if that was a date, but if it was, it was a great concept for a first date, and either way, i think we really hit it off, and i want to hang out with him again.

I've oscillated back to hating Derek. And I'm going to stay there. I'm done with him. I mean, if I ask him for one simple favour and he caa't even do that...Well, if that's how he treats his friends, I'm not sure I want to be one of them.

What happened :(

Found out he's intentionally ignoring me. So I'm done. Deleted him from my life once again and I'm not letting him back in. I gave him a second chance and he blew it.

I've oscillated back to hating Derek. And I'm going to stay there. I'm done with him. I mean, if I ask him for one simple favour and he caa't even do that...Well, if that's how he treats his friends, I'm not sure I want to be one of them.

:hug:

As I have always maintained, people are idiots, and he seems to be no exception.

I thought it had been long since established that I hate everyone? :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom