Christopher Walken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Walken is the man! His voice is hiliarious. I love it when people try to impersonate his voice.

Yes, he is, to put it quite eloquently, the shit.

elevation2u said:
reminds me of one of my favorite silly jokes...ok, ok it's not so 'appropriate' now but whatever....

what's the opposite of Christopher Reeves??

christopher walken ;)

BOOOO!

just kidding, that was pretty funny.

Walken is one of the greatest actors of all time, even a movie like Joe Dirt was rendered watchable by his "just showing up."

The speech he gave in "The Prophecy" gives me chills each and every time I hear it. "I snatch new-borns from their mother's arms......" (you know the one)

I loved him in the Fat Boy Slim video Weapon of Choice where he shows off his dancing skills.:wink:

It's so great he can do some really spooky eerie parts and is such a great actor and then can do comedy as well. That is a well rounded actor! A round of cowbells for Chris Walken!

Laird/Bono said:
a movie like Joe Dirt

Forgive me, but Joe Dirt is absolutely hilarious all around. Especially Walken though.

"You're talkin to my guy all wrong. It's the wrong tone..."

Everlastinglove said:
The greatest (or at least one of the BEST) actor of all times....

http://www.ojaiwan.net/cwimages/catchchris.jpg

What do you think!!!!

I can't write more cause you know what it would be! ;)

:heart: :love:

catchchris.jpg

Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse!

Let's not forget Walken's classic SNL episodes.

The Continental
Colonel Angus
The guy on Pranksters
Bruce freakin Dickinson

This is interesting, too... http://www.walken2008.com/

He's got my vote

trevster2k said:
I loved him in the Fat Boy Slim video Weapon of Choice where he shows off his dancing skills.:wink:

:yes: :up: :laugh:. That was a great video :D.

My parents thought he was excellent in "The Deer Hunter", too. And as for "Joe Dirt"-wow, it's been some time since I'd seen that movie. I forgot he was in there, too.

And elevation2u, your joke...ohhhh, that's bad...but...kinda amusing...heh.

Angela

There is actually a whole store where you can buy everything from I need more cowbell thongs to mousebads.... :) Very funny.

Well, I like The deer hunter as well, he is JUST GREAT!!!
He deserved is Oscar for that movie.

Not to forget the Pulp Fiction scene.... *fallingdownlaughting*

P.S. because of the walken2008.com site: He mentioned not to run for presidency. Gosh, if he would have....

Can't say more!!!!! Cause every movie is JUST GREAT!!! :heart: :love: :heart: :love:

He's very entertaining to watch. I also like when people impersonate him, like Kevin Pollack.

a little fact, he knows ballroom dancing. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom