Christopher O'Riley Plays Radiohead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Man

ONE love, blood, life
If you're not a radiohead fan and don't like piano-music, this is probably not something that you will like. however if the opposite is true, this is highly recommendable.

Christopher O'Riley has recorded two albums consisting of Radiohead songs played on piano only. Let Down, Exit Music and Paranoid Android are amazing. :drool:

if anyone wants to have a listen, drop me an email.

u2man.number2@gmail.com

No one but poodle is interested in this?

I thought this board was full of radiohead fans :tsk:

i heard one of his radiohead albums 3 years ago. it was really good. i never listened to it much after that.

i thought people like zoomerang, xavi and lmjhitman would have something to say here :shrug:

U2Man said:
i thought people like zoomerang, xavi and lmjhitman would have something to say here :shrug:

I would have...but I have already heard this:reject:

plus I dont like Christopher O'Riley

he posts at ateaseweb...and acts like an

asshole:shrug:

U2Man said:
thanks for thinking of me, puppy. :sexywink:

i actually have true love waits, and think it's great for all the reasons i thought it would be:

i think radiohead's arrangements have a sort of classical feel to them already, so translating them in a more traditionally classical sense works. it's the strength of the source material, really.

U2Man said:

yeah, it's pretty good. actually, it's amazing what he's done.

but i guess i just prefer the originals? i sort of see him like a cover band, which he is...

tremendous talent though

xaviMF22 said:

I would have...but I have already heard this:reject:

plus I dont like Christopher O'Riley

he posts at ateaseweb...and acts like an

asshole:shrug:

to be fair
the amount of shit he deals with from the tossers would make anyone act like an asshole.

i knew some of the few people with taste on this board would post here sooner or later.

i didnt know that chris posts on atease. is his username recognizable?

i really like to listen to his albums on a grey rainy day while reading a book.

U2Man said:
i knew some of the few people with taste on this board would post here sooner or later.

i didnt know that chris posts on atease. is his username recognizable?

i really like to listen to his albums on a grey rainy day while reading a book.

his username is

BlackStar

and yea his piano arrangements are great

let down:drool:

I used to have one of his albums, but I can't find it now. It obviously didn't make the transfer over from my old desktop to my laptop...might send you an email later tonight, U2man. :hmm:

Oh, and his version of Let Down is gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom