Christopher Lambert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
CL6387.JPG

This guy is a righteous cat.
One of all time favorite movies is "Highlander".
Other than "Tarzan Legend of Greystoke" his film career seemed to sort of sputtered..

He was so cool in this flick Highlander.:up:

This was a movie that made men feel good about themselves and women weren't afraid of being feminine.
Those were the days.

Those were the days before the softsoap fairy metosexual mentality program took over..:angry:

I gotta go I have a nail appt and then Im off to the gym.:angry:

diamondbruno9
lambert.jpg

Last edited:
I think Lamb-AAAAA (I think that's how it's pronounce) is a decent action film actor, but the granddaddy of them all is Charles Brosnan. I caught about half of "Death Wish 3" last night on Cinemax...yeah, that's right...Death Wish 3, not 1 or 2 or 4 or 5, Death Wish Part 3 (LOL)...and even though the plot was ridiculous and the a fender-bender on a city street warranted a full-blown apocaleptic explosion (on numerous occasions)...Brosnan typified diamonds definition of manhood. Albeit manhood with a penchant for vengence. :)

Now...go rent Death Wish 3 and tell me if you agree. ;)

:| i'm straight--

but Adrian Paul makes a better Highlander... he's got more character and cool. :adam:

he's french by the way , so before all this hollywood shit , he did " Subway " by Luc Besson , very good picture , love story , real one , french one , right before Nikita , before Luc went pop with Leon ( proffesional ) , and republicans still suck , especially ones who call themselves precious stones :yes:

I also love highlander, and prefer Adrian Paul. Christopher Lambert was also great. He was the original! By the way, his last name is pronounced, lamb bear.

I thought Christopher Lambert's character was okay...but he was a bit of a chauvinist. I liked Adrian Paul's much better...even though he was sometimes a big pushover....:yes:

I am a Christopher Lambert fan. His role as Johnny in Greystoke is wonderful:faint: and I find the tale of his and Heather's love in Highlander just delightful. I've seen a couple of other's of his, one about a serial killer...ewwwwwww, one about a prison planet ..ewwwwwwww.
Give me romance anyday....even if a few heads do roll in Highlander. I loved sean connery in Highlander too and holey smokes...one scene in it:combust:
I always find the safety pins in that guys neck( the Kracken?..it's been a long time since I've seen it) a tad amusing.
Russell Mulcahy filmed it, thus the reflective use of water in the fight scenes( INXS used him too)...not to mention Freddie and the band...it's a kind of magic!
I've heard him do a couple of interviews and he seesm like a nice person..he says it's his poor eyesight and the fact they won't let him wear his glasses on screen that gives him that smouldering look..awwwwwwww.
geez I'm not a very good movie critic. If I love it..i love it! That's it.

Danospano said:
I think Lamb-AAAAA (I think that's how it's pronounce) is a decent action film actor, but the granddaddy of them all is Charles Brosnan. I caught about half of "Death Wish 3" last night on Cinemax...yeah, that's right...Death Wish 3, not 1 or 2 or 4 or 5, Death Wish Part 3 (LOL)...and even though the plot was ridiculous and the a fender-bender on a city street warranted a full-blown apocaleptic explosion (on numerous occasions)...Brosnan typified diamonds definition of manhood. Albeit manhood with a penchant for vengence. :)

Now...go rent Death Wish 3 and tell me if you agree. ;)

no joke, when I saw the pic of Charles Bronson in the newspapers when he died I thought they were talking about my uncle (who looks JUST LIKE HIM...)

C.B. was always one of my favorite actors, not because his movies were great, but just because I felt comfortable with the guy... kinda like watching your older brother play-acting...

P.S. "Greystoke" is one of my all-time favorite films, too bad they dubbed over what's-her-name (the chick in that flick) because she had a southern accent...

goat

}:)~

cass said:
I am a Christopher Lambert fan. His role as Johnny in Greystoke is wonderful:faint: and I find the tale of his and Heather's love in Highlander just delightful.

..i love it! That's it.

:wink: :up::dance:

Back
Top Bottom