Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End) you Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just randomly playing my guitar and came up with this really awesome solo and I have no idea what I just played:lol: this is like Edge with When I Look At The World

My sister's probably gonna wake up at 5am tomorrow...

Just dropping in to say MERRY CHRISTMAS :D ... although, for most of you, it probably isn't yet :lol:

Just dropping in to say I hope everyone has/ had an awesome Christmas' Eve and a great Christmas day full of delicious food and presents and good company...but mostly food. :wink:

Merry Christmas everyone!!! :hug:

So Justin, Wayne and I were discussing Bono's safety last night - how he's so accessible to everyone and how it could take one idiot in a moment of craziness and wanting to be famous for an instant to do something.... :|:|:|

Discuss.

So Justin, Wayne and I were discussing Bono's safety last night - how he's so accessible to everyone and how it could take one idiot in a moment of craziness and wanting to be famous for an instant to do something.... :|:|:|

Discuss.

:lol: That comes out of nowhere...

I don't think you give his and the band's personal security enough credit. Their job is not only to protect them but also to not hide them from the public. The fact that he is so accessible is a credit to them. :up:

There is no security check when he's on stage, nor when he's meeting people a lot... He only has his bodyguard when he's on tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom