Christmas Pie, Surrey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for Christmas being a slow day. Why the hell would you call your credit card company on Christmas?

So much for Christmas being a slow day. Why the hell would you call your credit card company on Christmas?

Because everybody's just opened their presents and it's dawned on you just how horrifically in debt you are?

Because everybody's just opened their presents and it's dawned on you just how horrifically in debt you are?

Pfft.

Tomorrow's gonna suck worse with people trying to make returns and hit the after-xmas clearance specials...:crack: I may be sick tomorrow...

Whoo! Self-medication. Christmas spirit, in pill form! I'm futuristic.

OMG, I just had the urge to start singing "Love Is blindness" like a sad srunck.

and by whatever the hell that was that I just typed, I mean "drunk".

deadthread.

:corn: Let's watch tumbleweeds, then, shall we?

You guys are no fun. I'm gonna go back to PMing North South Walsh.

I'm trying to tune a radio so that we can listen to the cricket when we go out.

Axver, the closest I've come to that plotline is a movie called Shrooms, a horror movie about a bad acid trip, which actually was quite good.

I'm back on the cell phone :(

BUT I'm watching my gift from santa, mamma mia! Colin firth :drool:

how was the qld xmas ax?

Jen! It was pretty hot and humid yesterday, but tolerable when we went boating on the canals. Not sure I plan on coming back for another Christmas up here, though!

How was your Christmas?

boating on the canals ? :huh:

eh xmas was like any other. brief visit with the family in the arvo FTL :down:

Yeah, my aunt and uncle have a boat, so we went sailing around the canals and had breakfast out there. It was quite nice. Then we had dinner up at my mother's place, which is in the foothills of the hinterland and isn't quite so hot as being down in the middle of the city.

We had no annoying family for a change, so that was made of win.

im pwning everyone on the WII fit , average on the base on guitar hero , and feeling crappy and tired .

glad this shits over for another year, cleaning up the house was monsterous, had my bro and his kids over , :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom