Christmas Hath Come Early

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
The Giants fired Jim Fassel, effective at the end of the season...

WOO HOO!!!

fireworks-big.gif
fireworks-big.gif

christmas-tree.gif

Many (most) of the players deserve to be fired before Fassel. I've never seen such an embarassing lack of effort as the G-Men put forth on Sunday night in the Big Easy (As in easy to score if you're the Saints)

i agree with you on the players... the only guys i'd like to see back are strahan, shockey, hilliard and toomer... collins only if they put a better o-line in front of him. with time in the pocket he's a great quarterback, but if he's constantly under pressure and has to move around in the pocket he's useless.

that being said... fassell has lost this team. and when you've lost the team, you either have to get rid of all the players... which obviously isn't going to happen... or you get rid of the coach. i say good riddance... there's only so many times where you can start slow out of the gate and expect a late winning streak to make the playoffs before it just doesn't happen... that streak finally broke this year... they choked and lost a few games they should have won early, and rather than turn it on late they just sunk deeper into apathy. say bye bye jimmy... have fun in arizona

MrBrau1 said:
Boy, they are the worst Giant team I've ever seen.

noooo. Have you forgotten about the Gi-aints of the early 80s and late 70s? Nothing can compare (in Giants terms) to those years.

zoney! said:

noooo. Have you forgotten about the Gi-aints of the early 80s and late 70s? Nothing can compare (in Giants terms) to those years.

I was born in '73, so I don't remember a Giants team before 81, when they actually made the playoffs and beat the Eagles. Go Rob Carpenter! Go Scott Brunner!

MrBrau1 said:

I was born in '73, so I don't remember a Giants team before 81, when they actually made the playoffs and beat the Eagles. Go Rob Carpenter! Go Scott Brunner!

I was born in 72.

I remember some ugly days at Giants Stadium (or, at least the beatings I would receive from my father when he would come home drunk from games....I joke, no beatings, just REALLY drunk.)

Back
Top Bottom