Christmas Day Moviegoers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I go the movies almost every Xmas now. Am seeing 2 films tomorrow, and another 2 on Xmas day.

Tomorrow it's the Diving Bell and the Butterfly, followed by Youth Without Youth. Xmas it's I Am Legend then Sweeney Todd.

No Aliens or Predators for me, YLB. Though, I think Blade Runner is playing at some theater out here, might finally see that on the big screen.

I'm jealous, NSFW.

I'm getting the Blade Runner DVD for Christmas tomorrow, but I really want to see it on the big screen. I Am Legend was surprisingly good and I hope you enjoy the other movies, I've been itching to see them as well.

I definitely want to see Alien vs Predator. What better way to celebrate Christmas Day than an all out war between two alien species and humans. Filled with blood and gore :)

No spoken words said:
I go the movies almost every Xmas now. Am seeing 2 films tomorrow, and another 2 on Xmas day.

Tomorrow it's the Diving Bell and the Butterfly, followed by Youth Without Youth. Xmas it's I Am Legend then Sweeney Todd.

No Aliens or Predators for me, YLB. Though, I think Blade Runner is playing at some theater out here, might finally see that on the big screen.
have you seen diving bell yet?
besides it being a totally amazingly moving movie, ULTRAVIOLET was SOOOO PERFECT! =)

Back
Top Bottom