Christina Aguilera looks normal.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like Christina, too. She makes me laugh. I think she's the most real of the pop divas.

fah said:
I asked my 8 year old daughter if she wanted to go see Christina in concert and she said 'no thanks Mom, she doesn't wear enough clothes'.

:lol:

She looks good. She usually looks like a cheap whore, but for once I think she looks cute. I like her suit.

I also think she's very talented and should put more focus on her voice rather than her body.

She actually said on Letterman the other night that she's taking the nose and chin rings out for good. Looked quite presentable on the show too.

On a side note, hey joyfulgirl, did you know that your dancing person in your avatar dances exactly to the timing of "Rock & Roll" by Led Zeppelin? Weird.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
she's got a bit of a celine dion thing goin' on there... all she's missing is a onesy, a camel toe, and a 90 year old husband.

OMG, lol

This is her little brother..

popcaguilera.jpg

DaveC said:

On a side note, hey joyfulgirl, did you know that your dancing person in your avatar dances exactly to the timing of "Rock & Roll" by Led Zeppelin? Weird.

Well it's Tori Amos and it's been so long since I found that avatar that I don't even remember what video of hers it's from. :huh: But she's a huge led zep fan so I think she'd be pleased with your discovery. :)

I've seen a lot of celebrities on the street without make-up and they look like normal people without make-up, not like the frightening creatures displayed on those websites.

joyfulgirl said:
I've seen a lot of celebrities on the street without make-up and they look like normal people without make-up, not like the frightening creatures displayed on those websites.

Yeah, some of those are just REALLY bad photos....bad lighting, bad poses, etc. I don't think all of them look that bad, though.

And I think Christina looks fine in this one:

aguilera-2.jpg

:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom