Chris Martin's hair, Madonna's ass and legs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Kitten said:
The 'geek' look is now going OUT (Thank God!) I see very few buzzheads or greasy spikeheads anymore, either in real life or among male models. So get a clue. But Chris was never one anyway he just never had much hair because he was balding on top but not anymore!

i appologize for not having a clue. i'll try to do better next time... i wasn't aware that a buzzed hair cut was the "geek" look.

apprently you invented this line of thought yourself, which, frankly, wouldn't be the first time.

let me get it straight so i don't forget...

this...
980225r1-21.jpg

is apparently geek worthy, where is this mullet-fest over here...

bono851.sized.jpg

is fucking hawt!$!$!

k... got it.

let me start growing out my mullet.

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:

He has to keep himself hot to keep her around, perhaps she even asked him to get it done!

wow, that is something special right there.

i wasn't aware she only married him for his hair and if it changes she'd obviously leave him. i mean obvioulsy as soon as someones looks start to change, thats grounds for divorce right there!

thank you for reminding me how shallow celebrities (or you) really are

digsy said:

wow, that is something special right there.

i wasn't aware she only married him for his hair and if it changes she'd obviously leave him. i mean obvioulsy as soon as someones looks start to change, thats grounds for divorce right there!

thank you for reminding me how shallow celebrities (or you) really are

It HAPPENS! How many times has Rod Stewart divorced one of his harum when she got too old? What is he up to now, 6 or 7 trophy blondes?

Catman said:
madonna shouldn't be dressing like that anymore. she's too old and her ass looked very lumpy...

...just my opinion.

She has a tighter ass than most 20 year olds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom