Chris Martin goes rock'n'roll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beau2ifulday

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Chris Martin goes 'rock'n'roll'

This made me laugh (in a good way):

COLDPLAY frontman CHRIS MARTIN is planning to make a permanent tribute to his baby daughter APPLE, by getting a tattoo in her honour.

The SPEED OF SOUND star shares parental responsibilities with his wife GWYNETH PALTROW and is determined to show the world his true feeling for the 13-month-old child with a permanent reminder.

He says, "I want to get a tattoo of her name. I want to get my ears pierced too."

And while Martin has no immediate plans for more children, he hasn't ruled out the possibility.

He adds, "I honestly have no idea about more children. I'll be happy to make it tomorrow."

:giggle:

Last edited:
If Chris Martin grew his hair long, dyed it red, took to constantly wearing blue-tinted shades indoors, took to wearing leather coats and a leopardskin jockstrap while on stage, developed a coke habit, crashed 27 Rolls Royces on 27 consecutive days, and on the following day was caught in bed with 3 hookers ........... he STILL wouldn't be rock and roll.

Not that I would view any of the above behaviour as admirable, but Chris Martin just ain't rock and roll.

Sorry Chris. :wink:

Last edited:
Does Coldplay have any rock songs? I don't think I've ever heard Chris Martin perform a rock vocal.

myusernamehere said:

But I don't see how it makes him "rock n' roll," especially when getting a tatoo is so mainstream these days.

I know - I pondered what to call this thread for a while, but it just seems so amusing in the context of who we're talking about. I mean, I never thought he'd do anything like that.

I'm not saying he is going to be rock'n'roll now or anything - just, most people always associate that sort of thing with rock stars.

I agree about it being cute though :yes:

:up: tattoos :cute: tattoo with your childs name :drool: :drool: for practicing makings kids

Huh, wait till Apple grows up to be fourteen and comes home with blue hair and a stud in her tongue. * Let's see how cute Mom and Dad thinks she is then! :evil:

* Disclaimer: assuming blue hair and tongue studs are still symbols of rebellion in the year 2018 and not "Daaaa-aaaad, you're so 2005"

Re: Chris Martin goes 'rock'n'roll'

beau2ifulday said:

He says, " I want to get my ears pierced too."

wow, cool.

I wonder who he's taking to the prom?

Embrace the bosom of Coldplay.

They are the nippledome of mother nature.

Suckle.

Subtle?

Man, that is so ten years ago.

Live in the future (that's twenty years ago for those out there keeping score).

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom