CHINESE DEMOCRACY Leak...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

I want to see that man with cornrows.

This album has been "leaking"...in bits and pieces...for years now.

I know that I have an old version of the song I.R.S that I still listen to from time to time because it rocks...it sounds like old Axl.

Anyway, yeah, I'm gonna try to find this and listen to it.

And to answer your question NSW...

NO...nobody these days rocks as hard as GNR did when Appetite came out. Not even close. That is in my top 10 albums of all-time, without question.

How could this possibly be real, when there hasn't even been word that the thing is finished?

You think a control freak like Axl would let the whole thing out of the bag accidentally already?

NO...nobody these days rocks as hard as GNR did when Appetite came out. Not even close.

This is kinda true, which is rather sad.

Nobody is writing albums with that many great songs, either.

How could this possibly be real, when there hasn't even been word that the thing is finished?

You think a control freak like Axl would let the whole thing out of the bag accidentally already?

I guarantee you the leak sounds nothing like the final product will when it's finally released to the public after being unearthed from the rubble of a local Dr. Pepper factory in the year 3041.

NO...nobody these days rocks as hard as GNR did when Appetite came out. Not even close. That is in my top 10 albums of all-time, without question.

Times have changed though. No one writes great symphonies anyone more either.

The endless delays reached comic levels this spring, when soft drink manufacturer Dr Pepper offered to send a free can of the drink to "everyone in America" (excluding ex-GNR members Slash and Buckethead) if "Chinese Democracy" arrives anytime during the calendar year 2008.

:lol:

You moved back to Jersey?

Dude, where you been? Oh that's right... you were in exile for a while before we pulled you back in with controversial photographs! :wink: Hell yeah I'm back in Jersey! It's been almost 4 months and loving every second of it! :rockon: Dude, we should totally get together sometime. Wish you could come to see UF with us next Friday!!!

[/offtopic]

So I quite like these 'leaked' tracks....sound much better than the other tracks that leaked 2 or so years ago. Better production and Axl actually sounds like he's got his voice back...:scratch:

But, on that note, until Slash, Duff, Izzy and even Matt Sorum come back, it's still just a bunch of Axl Rose songs under the disguise of Gn'R.

NSW, I think you'd quite enjoy these songs...like you said hard rockin' without getting too deeply into the metal genre.

Back
Top Bottom