Chinese Democracy Hits A Snag

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Shocking news... i'm stunned... :shocked:

BUCKETHEAD QUITS GN'R

Enigmatic guitarist BUCKETHEAD has left GUNS N' ROSES after four
years of service. The guitarist, who wears inverted Kentucky Fried Chicken tub on his head, had grown tired of idle time spent in Gn'R, which hasn't released a new album in a decade and cancelled a winter tour two years ago. Buckethead will turn his attention to two solo albums due this summer, as well as his involvement with COL. CLAYPOOL'S BUCKET OF BERNIE BRAINS, who will release their debut this year

i guess this means the new GN'R cd won't be out before the new U2 cd... :sad:

smell the sarcasm...

yeah, I heard about it yesterday

such a shame

I mean,
he wears a bucket on his head :up:

Edgeman said:
Time for Guns and Roses to die....it's in so much pain, just let it go.

They've been dead. Yeah they keep trying to attempt a resurection, but China will become a true democracy long before this album comes out.

you mean they're no longer sponsered by KFC? oh wait, that guy actually played guitar? all this time i thought he was a advertisement aiding in axl's bill-paying (with the band not actually doing anyhting that makes money, and all)

GNR's last album of new original material was released in September 1991.

who need a band when you can play everything your self!

OneManBandAxl.jpg

buckethead:sad:

Having seen GnR in the old days and in Dec '02, I will say I was impressed with Buckethead's playing. The name Guns N Roses shouldn't be used unless at least 3 of the classic (I won't say original since most people never heard them pre-Slash with Tracii Guns, hence the band's name) members. (kind of like the now ignored Lynyrd Skynyrd "rule of 3")

Official new release date for Chinese Democracy is February 30, 2141.
Perhaps I'll have lunch at KFC today in rememberance of Buckethead.

GUNS N' ROSES have pulled out of their May 30th Rock in Rio festival in Lisbon, Portugal. The announcement came from frontman AXL ROSE just a week after guitarist BUCKETHEAD announced that he was departing the group after four years of service. "The band has been put in an untenable position by Buckethead and his untimely departure," Rose said. "There is not a member of this camp that is not hurt, upset and ultimately disappointed by this event." Despite the setback, Rose promised to announce a release date soon for the band's long delayed "Chinese Democracy" album.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
Rose promised to announce a release date soon for the band's long delayed "Chinese Democracy" album.
He's just checking his calendar to see which dates are Tuesdays in June of 2076 so he can announce an exact date.

Back
Top Bottom