Children of Men

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just saw it again last night, was able to see if for free where I work. I liked it just as much the 2nd time around, which speaks well for the film, or at least says a lot about how I feel about it. Action/violent sequences still shocked or gripped me, and I knew they were coming this time. Was able to spend some time looking away from the focal point of the camera, watch the goings on on the periphery, like to do that when I'm familiar with a movie.

I just love the movie, flaws and all. :)

Saw it last night.
Great movie! Incredible direction, awesome performances, especially by Michael Caine. :up:

You have to see this movie in the movie theater.

No spoken words said:
I think my "damn" was shorthand for "jesus christ that's a little over the top, but, still..." I cannot say I did not like it, but, was not necessarily my favorite scene. Violence and many Scorcese films go hand in hand. Hope he gets an Oscar, finally.

this is not only directed to yopu, but to everyone who saw departed - go on and see Infernal Affairs, and than you will probably think that Martin S. definetly doesn't deserve oscar this year - if nothing else than because the original is so muche better than his remake...

Back
Top Bottom