Children of Men

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tiger Edge

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Has anyone seen the trailer for this movie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwsgkurfCjE

It's not out yet (September 29th in the U.S.) but I'm already so excited for it. I love futuristic sci-fi movies where "there's no hope left but there's a Deus Ex Machina that has come to save us all."

I'm more excited about this movie than all the movies I've seen this summer combined. :hyper:

Plot Outline:
The world's youngest citizen has just died at 18, and humankind is facing the likelihood of its own extinction. Set in and around a dystopian London fractious with violence and warring nationalistic sects, Children of Men follows the unexpected discovery of a lone pregnant woman and the desperate journey to deliver her to safety and restore faith for a future beyond those presently on Earth.

One scene contains a car driving past a heavily guarded gate and over a bridge towards what is in fact Batterseas Power Station. Between the four smoke stacks of the power station can be seen a floating pig, a reference to the cover image of the Pink Floyd album "Animals". :shifty:

hotttkr2.png
:drool:

I smell a winnar.

This looks good and it has a strong cast. I shall look forward to seeing it. :up:

I was going to make a thread for this a few days ago. It looks great.

Hoppipolla in the trailer doesn't hurt either.

Hmm this sounds like an episode of that sci-fi variety show, The Outer Limits. Except I think there was more boobs and sex in the TV version.

Saw the trailer at the movies today.
None of the others really interested me.
But this one (as Ebert and Roeper would say) : :up: :up:

Back
Top Bottom