Chicken, Alaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ish mie tiredsh of being dhurnk :faint: goodbyshe nishe piple,

lol jk, I ISH HEAR THO SHTAYY! :D

Erk. I was having problems with a bad headache earlier. Barometric pressure is such a bitch.

Going out would be good. I may be going to bed before too long. I am tired! My sleeping pattern seems to be returning to normal.
Normal sleeping patterns, eh? :hmm:

I'm taking a couple of nurofen... even though one of them looks kinda mangled.

Outta me head! :madwife:

.. wait. :sexywink:

First GG2 kicks me out of her head...

Oh.

:flirt:

Oh, this seems hella shady

imgad

Normal sleeping patterns, eh? :hmm:

I'm taking a couple of nurofen... even though one of them looks kinda mangled.
Who'd a thunk it? I didn't know normal could go into the same sentence as Serena.

I took some ibuprofen (which I am guessing is our version of nurofen.) earlier and my headache is gone. :drool:

First GG2 kicks me out of her head...

Oh.

:flirt:
I could use the company. :flirt:

There is no substitute for real drunkposting. :drool:
Oh, except medsposting, if you're a lightweight on meds. :wink:
Yeah, medsposting is pretty much the same as drunkposting.

Speaking of which, I had to hide what was left of my meds, because my family are not to be trusted. I decided that behind a book on my bookshelf would be a good place. I picked one at random and shoved the bottle behind it, then looked to see which one it was.... it was Hide and Seek by James Patterson :lol:

Oh, this seems hella shady

imgad
Riiiiiiight.... :eyebrow:

Who'd a thunk it? I didn't know normal could go into the same sentence as Serena.

I took some ibuprofen (which I am guessing is our version of nurofen.) earlier and my headache is gone. :drool:

I could use the company. :flirt:
Well, unless that sentence also had the word "not" in there... :wink:

Yeah, nurofen is ibuprofen. It's magic. :drool:

I might disappear for a bit... token run to the shops and all that.
Dangit... was gonna crank up the bass since the house was empty, but someone just came home... oh well, might as well crank it up anyway :evil:

Yeah, medsposting is pretty much the same as drunkposting.

Speaking of which, I had to hide what was left of my meds, because my family are not to be trusted. I decided that behind a book on my bookshelf would be a good place. I picked one at random and shoved the bottle behind it, then looked to see which one it was.... it was Hide and Seek by James Patterson :lol:
It's worse (or better, depending on your outlook) for me than drunkposting. I really go whack when I'm in pain.

:lol: I love when stuff like that happens. I don't trust any of mine either, but anything I ever have (Including tylenol PM, as the women in this family seem to live on those damn things.) gets stowed away in my laptop case

Well, unless that sentence also had the word "not" in there... :wink:

Yeah, nurofen is ibuprofen. It's magic. :drool:

I might disappear for a bit... token run to the shops and all that.
Dangit... was gonna crank up the bass since the house was empty, but someone just came home... oh well, might as well crank it up anyway :evil:
Yes, essentially, to both of those first statements.

As for the bass, CRANK IT, CRANK IT. I know I would. Then again, I have little consideration for others when it comes to music, as I am subjected to awful country music on a daily basis. :crack:

As for the bass, CRANK IT, CRANK IT. I know I would. Then again, I have little consideration for others when it comes to music, as I am subjected to awful country music on a daily basis. :crack:
Eeew, yuck. :crack: I'd probably be the same way if I had to put up with that... all the reality TV that gets watched here is bad enough.
One Christmas morning when I was in Canberra, living in a unit, someone in another unit had been given either a new stereo system or a Dolly Parton CD... and they decided to share the joy with everyone in a five-kilometre radius. :mad:

Suddenly decided I can't be arsed leaving the house, despite it being warmer outside. Very overcast and gloomy looking though.

Especially when it's like, twelve or sixteen hours long.

When I listen to some of their longer tracks, I have to skip it and come back to it, then I end up listening to the entire thing. New songs and I don't tend to blend very well, which is why when I get new music, I end up skipping things on the basis that I think I won't like it without actually hearing it.

Gah. I have to go curtain shopping. I'm definitely an adult now :down:

Oh wow. :( :hug:

One of my housemates is going to have to go curtain shopping before we move out of this place... she ripped half the lace curtains in her room while asleep one night. :yikes:
Her boyfriend has made a no-sharp-objects-in-the-bedroom rule.

I like overcast weather, it makes me feel like its gonna rain, and I like rain.

Eeew, yuck. :crack: I'd probably be the same way if I had to put up with that... all the reality TV that gets watched here is bad enough.
One Christmas morning when I was in Canberra, living in a unit, someone in another unit had been given either a new stereo system or a Dolly Parton CD... and they decided to share the joy with everyone in a five-kilometre radius. :mad:

Suddenly decided I can't be arsed leaving the house, despite it being warmer outside. Very overcast and gloomy looking though.
Oh we have plenty of reality TV as well, thanks to a certain barn yard animal I won't mention right now. The thing that shits me off the most is all the fucking Country music though. "I got a tear in mah beeeeeeer." :crack: Make it stop.

Every time we have to go out on car trips, I ALWAYS make sure my iPod is on full charge and I always CRANK IT in the damn car so I haven't got to put up with the crap they play.

Boo on the weather. It's getting chilly here tonight.

When I listen to some of their longer tracks, I have to skip it and come back to it, then I end up listening to the entire thing. New songs and I don't tend to blend very well, which is why when I get new music, I end up skipping things on the basis that I think I won't like it without actually hearing it.

Actually, I was talking about sex. :lol:

Oh we have plenty of reality TV as well, thanks to a certain barn yard animal I won't mention right now. The thing that shits me off the most is all the fucking Country music though. "I got a tear in mah beeeeeeer." :crack: Make it stop.

:yuck:

I once heard country music summed up as the yodelled phrase "AaaAAaaww mah DAAawg's deeEEead!"

:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom