Chicago: The Movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:cute: I just saw Chicago today! It was sooooo good! :dance: I am going to have to get that Soundtrack.
Catherine Zeta is phenominal.

Mrs. Edge said:
And now that I come to think of it, one of the big deals made was that Bridget Jones was supposed to be a celebration of women who are the way they are...no matter what size they are (even though there was nothing wrong with the size she was!).

By losing all that weight again, the message she is sending is, "we were just saying that to make you feel better..you know it isn't really true!"
:|

Yeah, but remember that the key word in what you've said is "Bridget Jones", the character, not Renee Zellwegger, the actress. The two should not be mixed together and surely noone can expect Renee to stay Bridget in real life. She only gained that weight in order to play the role, and changing themselves physically is what actors and actresses are supposed to do sometimes in order to play their characters. I don't see why she should be pressured to stay Bridget-like just because of one movie she's done once.

Screaming Flower said:
the soundtrack has been on repeat in my stereo.

:cute: :heart:

:lol: Mine too! I :love: that soundtrack! It's so happy! It puts me in the best mood!! :dance:

I can't decide which song I like the best - Cell Block Tango or When You're Good To Momma. Queen Latifah is amazing! :heart:

queen latifah kicked ass. i'm so glad she got an oscar nomination.

those are my favorite two songs too! :heart:

they make me want to dance around my apartment. :dance: :dance: :dance:

:wave:

i loveeeeed the movie & now I groove to the soundtrack (do they have a singing-off-key smilie? ;))

fun! :D

catherine zeta-jones :drool:

Back
Top Bottom