Chevelle. Please dont laugh, I kinda like em.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: *falls off chair laughing*

all joking aside, don't worry about it. it's not a terrible song. i'll slice my radio to bits if i hear it played one more time, but u2er reccomended it when i asked her for some reccommends on some chevelle songs a few months ago. i liked the song then (and a couple others), but i'm so freaking sick of it. that's what comes from listening to the radio though...

and also taproot. i hate the genre as a general rule, but i can listen to chevelle and taproot. :shrug: guess i'm not as much of a snob as i thought...

Is that the song with the "Much like suffocating!" part? It's not bad, but when they sing that, I just cringe.

To each their own, though. I know I like some stuff other people can't stand.

I don't like them much, but I'm not laughing. I like Cold and Hoobastank and Puddle of Mudd. :reject:

I also dig The Ataris, American HiFi, Bowling for Soup and more stuff people here would make fun of, while I detest Pearl Jam (anything after 10) Coldplay and Travis and don't care much for Radiohead. So to each his own. Consider it a guilty pleasure. It was brave of you to confess:yes:

Last edited:
HeartlandGirl said:
Is that the song with the "Much like suffocating!" part? It's not bad, but when they sing that, I just cringe.
yes:yes:

and that part i love.

they are just so full of angst these little 20 yr olds.
they remind me of Linkin Park abit..

i was told my singing scored between a 7-8.
i will take that at a first attempt anyday:angry:

db3

U2Kitten said:
I don't like them much, but I'm not laughing. I like Cold and Hoobastank and Puddle of Mudd. :reject:

I also dig The Ataris, American HiFi, Bowling for Soup and more stuff people here would make fun of, while I detest Pearl Jam (anything after 10) Coldplay and Travis and don't care much for Radiohead. So to each his own. Consider it a guilty pleasure. It was brave of you to confess:yes:

that's one hell of a confession in itself. at least you admit it.

HOW DO YOU HATE ANY PEARL JAM AFTER !?!?!?!?! sorry, this is just something that bugs me to no end. i'd really like an explaination from someone since most people get really annoyed and tell you to piss off when you ask why the didn't like any of the other albums. if pearl jam wasn't such a sure-fire heated debate that might result in a big fight and a closed thread, i'd start a thread on that very discussion. personally no code id my favourite album, and given the chance i'd listen to anything of theirs before putting in 10 (except binaural). i'm just curious.

Chevelle always reminds me of Tool-lite.

They arent bad though, there are far worse bands you could like. I had one or two of their songs downloaded for a while, I dont remember which ones...

Last edited:
Those aren't the only bands I like of course, I was playing along! Gee whiz!! Yes I do not like anything PJ has done after 10. Their album after that was a letdown and nothing they've done since has moved me, sorry, just my opinion.

I don't like Linkin Park but that song "In the End" also speaks to me. I don't think anyone should bash anyone's guilty pleasures. We all like something somebody else would laugh at but few of us have the guts to post it:wink:

wow. I visit the forum for the first time in months and here is a chevelle thread. this makes me happy.

chevelle kicks ass. that's all I have to say.

Back
Top Bottom