Cher Dated Tom Cruise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Cher just announced her three year engagement at Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas yesterday, so she's been making the rounds trying to promote herself. She might want to go back to promoting yourself school. The Daily Mail reports:

The ex-wife of Sonny Bono confirmed rumours that she had dated the pint-sized star in the 80s, despite a 16-year age gap between the pair. Cher, now 61, told Good Morning American today that Top Gun star Cruise, 45, was not a Scientologist when they were seeing each other and described him as "just the most adorable man you can imagine"."

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/2008/02/cher-dated-tom-cruise.html

0,,1_333208954_244,00.jpg

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yuck:

Tom Cruise is still cool.

Cool in the way that certain insane people are cool...but cool is still cool. Or maybe's he's kewl now. Not sure.

Either way, I still love the crazy bastard.

I've always liked Cher but more and more she's looking like a drag queen.

Tom Cruise dated me one time but we kept it quiet to avoid rumours of his homosexuality.

Oops

14414_0009.jpg

I honestly had no idea you were involved. I swear I won't tell anyone about it. I'm not even sure I know what I saw. But what about monkeyskin? How am I supposed to believe this won't get out, he has a family. And what about my career?

-------------

Listen Bill, what if I were to tell you that it was all just a charade. That British chap got what he deserved. He's lucky all they did was slap him around a bit. And you? What the fuck were you even doing there with him? I can't even begin to imagine what you thought you were doing... and let's not even talk about

Maybe if you hadn't PHAILED on that link it wouldn't have taken me 3 times to figure out what you were talking about.

But funny.

eyes-wide-shut.jpg

Get it right next time, punk!

The frequency of puns in this forum is inversely proportional to my continued enjoyment of said forum.

:grumpy:

Am I supposed to be shocked and/or appalled by this? Am I supposed to care about anything relating to Cher?

Oh, and Tom Cruise was never cool.

COBL_04 said:
That is one of the weirdest looking photos I've e'er seen. They look like cardboard.

:lol: Something seems off about the lighting. Cruise looks like he's in the back of a bar, and Cher looks like she's in front of a large spotlight.

corianderstem said:
Oh, and Tom Cruise was never cool.

Not cool? What say you?

Actually come to think about it he was probably 4th in the cool ranking in Top Gun, so maybe you're right. He really hasn't been the same since his emasculation at the hands of one Nicole Kidman...

I seriously think he was never cool. Too slick to be cool.

Plus, through the entire 1980s, you could sum up his career by saying "Hey, remember when he played that cocky young guy?"

I didn't even remotely like him as an actor until Jerry Maguire.

corianderstem said:
I seriously think he was never cool. Too slick to be cool.

Plus, through the entire 1980s, you could sum up his career by saying "Hey, remember when he played that cocky young guy?"

I didn't even remotely like him as an actor until Jerry Maguire.

He still played the "cocky" guy well into the '90s.

The cocky lawyer
The cocky vampire
The cocky racecar driver
The cocky sports agent
The cocky chauvinist guru

So you do like him now?

He played the cocky young guy to perfection in The Color of Money, and unlike his other 80's films, wasn't really meant to be unlikeable. He was the antagonist of the film, in many ways. I thought he should have received a Supporting Actor nod for that one.

Back
Top Bottom