Cher Dated Tom Cruise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it a feeling that you're trying to suppress, but it keeps coming out?

828767348193.jpg

There are times when I think he's a great actor, and times when I think he'soverrated. I know I'll get laughed at for thinking he did a great job in "Far and Away", but I'm biased because I love that movie. Honestly, his best performances for me are,
1. Magnolia
2. Jerry Maguire
3. Born on the Fourth of July
4. Rainman
5. The Color of Money

U2FanPeter said:
Cher is old enough to be Suri's great-grandmother.

Did she date him after things imploded with Gregg Allman?

u2fp

I would say it was quite a bit after Gregg Allman. I believe their relationship ended in the 70s. She was dating Tom Cruise in the mid-80s when his career was still taking off. And she's definitely not old enough to be Suri's great-grandmother. She's only 15 or 16 years older than Tom. She's barely old enough to be his mother. She could be Suri's grandmother, but definitely not a great-grandma.

She was dating that Rob Cavillati (sp?) guy when she won her Oscar for Moonstruck in '85, and I think they were together for a few years. And Cruise was with Mimi Rogers in the late 80's...so it must have been somewhere in-between there, I doubt she was with him right after Risky Business.

lazarus said:
She was dating that Rob Cavillati (sp?) guy when she won her Oscar for Moonstruck in '85, and I think they were together for a few years. And Cruise was with Mimi Rogers in the late 80's...so it must have been somewhere in-between there, I doubt she was with him right after Risky Business.

The bagel dude?:love:

Maybe it was sometime before Risky Business?:shrug:

Moonstruck came out in 1987.

Cher used to be an attractive woman, but now the thought of her and Cruise dating is very gross.

Last edited:
i respect him as an actor and i respect his religious beliefs.

they might seem far fetched and out there.

but honestly, all religion does.

david said:
i respect him as an actor and i respect his religious beliefs.

they might seem far fetched and out there.

but honestly, all religion does.

The key part of the post is the last two lines.

Well said, David.

Xenu and Thetans aren't any more ridiculous than parting the Red Sea, a burning bush, or a red guy with a tail and pitchfork, among other fantasies.

lazarus said:

The key part of the post is the last two lines.

Well said, David.

Xenu and Thetans aren't any more ridiculous than parting the Red Sea, a burning bush, or a red guy with a tail and pitchfork. Amongst my fantasies you will usually find me, Lord Vader, Chow Yun Fat, a firetruck and Lance, portraying The Gimp from Pulp Fiction

No spoken words said:

It's never too late.

I am off to rub one out then sleep as well.

Douche'.

And I thought you were a Kevin Spacey in American Beauty, pop off in the shower in the morning type of guy.

Interesting.

U2isthebest said:
Tom Cruise was cool before he was brainwashed by that psycho cult.
I heard his first wife, Mimi Rogers, who acted as Diana Fowley on X-Files, converted him. So she ruined The X-Files and his life....

Seriously, I don't know much at all about Scientology, but I can't imagine what's so threatening. How can they actually brainwash people. I almost went in for a stress test years ago outside one of their establishments, in some moment of open-minded curiosity; my brother cautioned against it heavily when I ran the idea by him.

I went to a scientologist museum last year, got the whole tour, explanations, got to use an e-meter (aka voltage meter), all that jazz.

It really ISNT too far off from brainwashing. It's essentially expensive therapy that fucks you up more instead of helping you.

U2isthebest said:
And she's definitely not old enough to be Suri's great-grandmother. She's only 15 or 16 years older than Tom. She's barely old enough to be his mother. She could be Suri's grandmother, but definitely not a great-grandma.

It's about a 58 age difference between Cher and Suri Cruise.

Hypothetically, if they all become mothers at the age of 20, it's possible to be a grandmother at 40 and great-grandmother at 60.

u2fp

Back
Top Bottom