Chemical Brothers and Tim Burgess....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkayet

New Yorker
could it get any better? really??

:hyper: Ok, I'm absolutely going crazy...I want to be there...eeeeeeeeeek!! :hyper:

Filter Presents Chemical Brothers NY CD Release Party, Tim Burgess To DJ
by Staff | 01.20.2005

Tim Burgess - singer for the beloved British band The Charlatans - is coming to NY on January 29 to DJ at Don Hills. DJ Nick Marc and guests plus rock bands Baskervilles and The Persona will also be performing. GBH is teaming up with Tiswas to bring you this event, which will cost you $10 but will be well worth it.

This event will double as the CD Release Party for the Chemical Brothers' new album Push The Button (on which Burgess, among others, supplies vocals). Astralwerks Records will be giving away CDs and vinyl of the new album at the event. Also, two grand prize winners will receive extremely limited edition Chemical Brothers iSkins that debut the first-ever click wheel protectors from iSkin and the first blue screen to come with an actual skin.

To get a $10 reduced admission (on the GBH list), email thomas@gbh.tv with your name and number of guests you are bringing. Just say you are on the GBH list when you arrive at the door. To enter the iSkin contest, go here.

Don Hills: 511 Greenwich at Spring Street. Doors open 10pm.

I didn't even know Tim Burgess was into DJing.
Sounds like a good call though - I love the Chemical Brothers.

Back
Top Bottom